Quality Assurance Engineer
- Bangalore, India
Do you want to be part of the team that will build pricing automation solutions for Global Sellers a $50+B business growing exponentially?
Global selling is critical to the growth of the WW Consumer business. Pricing is setting up new India-based tech team to focus on price automation solutions for global sellers. Our vision is to help global sellers offer competitive prices across countries. Our team will innovate, design and build software for price automation and global price management for selling partners.
We invite you to join us in the exciting journey to build distributed, highly-available and scalable price tools and services for global pricing with highest quality.
As Quality Assurance Engineer on this team, you will provide both coding and testing expertise for our team and to be a constant advocate for our customers. You possess a high level of coding aptitude combined with a demonstrated passion for Quality Assurance. Our QAEs take the time to dive deep into customer behavior and are able to develop test plans and test cases that approximate real-world environments and scenarios. They create and execute automated regression tests, do manual testing when necessary, and are responsible for driving our software development process towards quality-centric methodologies.You will be part of a team where flexibility, teamwork, and creative thinking are highly valued.
• 1+ year of experience working as a Quality Assurance Engineer
• Experience in manual testing
• Experience in automation testing
• Bachelor's Degree
• B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech degree in computer science or related fields, or equivalent experience, is required.
• Deep hands-on technical expertise.
• 3 - 8 years professional experience in software development
• Computer Science fundamentals in object-oriented design, data structures, algorithm design, problem solving, and complexity analysis
• Writing best quality code, following engineering best practices, doing effective code reviews and coaching the team to follow highest standards in developing solutions.
• Strong customer obsession and ownership to independently drive projects and deliver results.
• Strong knowledge of QA methodology and tools, with demonstrated QA experience in an SDET or QAE role.
• Practical coding experience with automated web testing tools, services, and physical devices.
• Experience working closely with development and business teams to communicate impacts and to understand business requirements.
• Strong organizational skills, demonstrated ability to track multiple test executions simultaneously and synthesize results.
• Creativity and initiative to improve product test coverage and effectiveness for the entire team.
• Comfortable communicating cross-functionally and across management levels in formal and informal settings.
• Thought leadership on emerging quality assurance methodologies and best practices.
• Meets/exceeds Amazon's leadership principles requirements for this role
• Meets/exceeds Amazon's functional/technical depth and complexity for this role
Back to top