Interested in Amazon Echo? Love the Internet-of-things, Smart Home space? Help us deliver the Smart Home solutions for Amazon Echo. The Smart Home team is responsible for integrating your smart home devices to Alexa and bringing your home to life! We're working hard, having fun, and making history.
Build and maintain an automated test infrastructure for a multi-platform product that will be used to validate all aspects of the product operation.
Evaluate product functionality and create test strategies and test cases to assess product quality.
Establish processes and tools set to maintain automation scripts and generate regular test reports.
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related technical field
• 4+ years of experience as a Software Development Engineer in Test (SDET)
• Programming experience in, at least, one modern programming language such as C, C++, Java, Python or PERL
• Demonstrated experience in test framework design and development
• Experience with Agile testing methodologies and best practices
• Strong knowledge of QA methodology and tools, with demonstrated experience in an SDET role
• Strong, object-oriented design and coding skills
• Coding experience with automated testing frameworks, tools, services, and physical devices
• Ability to effectively articulate technical challenges and solutions
• Deal well with ambiguous/undefined problems; ability to think abstractly
• Experienced in Agile or Scrum software development methodologies
• Excellent communication, collaboration, reporting, analytical and problem solving skills