Quality Assurance Engineer
- Brooklyn, NY
Interested in Amazon Echo? Come work on it. We're building the speech and language solutions behind Amazon Echo and other Amazon products and services. We're working hard, having fun, making history; come join us!
We are looking for an individual with a passion for making development teams more efficient and productive. An individual that has the wisdom and know how to create an infrastructure to support a truly world-class product development team. This is an opportunity to build the automated test infrastructure of your dreams.
The ideal candidate will be passionate about an opportunity to test complex systems in the most efficient ways, pushing the limits of current technology and challenging the status quo.
• Experience in manual testing
• 4+ year of experience working as a Quality Assurance Engineer
• Experience in automation testing
• BS in Computer Science or equivalent combination of technical education and work experience
• Ability to design and plan testing conditions, test scripts, and test data sets to ensure appropriate and adequate coverage and control
• Strong knowledge of QA methodology and testing tools
• Experience with user-level automation frameworks and scripting via Java, Python, or Perl
• 5+ years of experience in the job offered or related occupation-must involve supporting distributed software systems
• Ability to write quality code in at least one OO language like Java, C#, C++, etc.
• Strong written and verbal communication
• Strong organizational skills, able to track multiple test executions simultaneously and synthesize the results
• Solve problems at their root, stepping back to understand the broader context and how it may apply to external teams or organizations
• Hands on experience with QA automation tools/technologies - Selenium Web Driver, Appium, TestNG/Junit, JMeter
• Proven experience in identifying where software breaks
Back to top