Quality Assurance Analyst (Call Center) - Ring
- Tempe, AZ
The Ring Quality Assurance team is seeking a Quality Assurance Analyst, who can use operational and analytical expertise to assist the organization with data analysis. The successful candidates will be customer obsessed, detail oriented, with great problem-analysis and solving skills; will demonstrate Dive Deep and Insist on the highest standards in every assigned task.
• Supports the leadership team by providing multiple channel quality reviews (L1, RSA, Chat, Billing, Hot Tickets, etc.)
• Communicates changes to the quality assurance process to leadership, as well as the team members who are receiving the assessment/review
• Collaborates with the leadership team to develop and update monitoring forms to ensure the correct operational objective is reached for the Neighbor experience
• Provides accurate and timely reports to all departments, individual teams and team members
• Execute weekly dive-deep minings to identify best practices across Ring network
• Provides ideas for process improvements to enhance process efficiency, quality and neighbor experience.
• With the help of the QA leadership team, create and maintain QA process documentation on an ongoing basis
• This position requires that you have the ability to handle Chat, Email, Inbound and Outbound voice calls as part of your on-boarding and as needed
• This position requires that you handle various contacts types including; Chat, Email, Inbound and Outbound voice calls with our Customers
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
• Uses time effectively and efficiently; values time; concentrates efforts on most important priorities; gets more done in less time than others; can attend to a broad range of activities
• Strong in use of the internet and Google Drive, documents, sheets, etc.
• Able to set objectives and goals; break down work into process steps
• Able to speak, write and present clearly and succinctly in a variety of communication settings and styles
• Dedicated to exceeding all expectations, requirements and goals
• High School Diploma,GED, or equivalent certification
• At least 1 year experience with Microsoft Office
• Strong verbal and written English communication skill
• Hardwired DSL, Cable, or Fiber Optic internet (Satellite or wireless internet connections are prohibited)
• Meet a minimum of 10 Mbps download and 5 Mbps upload speed
• Provide a private work space that is free of any extraneous noises and distractions
• Agree to Amazon's Work from Home Agreement. Please watch our Work from Home Agreement
• At least 1 year audit or quality assurance experience
• 2 year degree
• 1 year experience in a monitoring system
• 1 year coaching experience
• 2 years experience in MS Office
Since its founding in 2013, Ring has been on a mission to make neighborhoods safer. From the video doorbell, to Ring Alarm, which was named #1 in Customer Satisfaction for DIY Home Security Systems by J.D. Power, Ring's smart home security product line, as well as the Neighbors app, offer users affordable whole-home and neighborhood security. At Ring, we are committed to making home and neighborhood security accessible and effective for everyone - while working hard to bring communities together. Ring is an Amazon company. For more information, visit www.ring.com. With Ring, you're always home.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us//.
Back to top