Public Sector Solutions Architect - AWS Korea
- Bengaluru, India
Do you like helping customers implement innovative cloud computing solutions and solve technical problems? Would you like to do this using the latest cloud computing technologies? the SA position requires to know overall IT technology such as infrastructure, cloud, network, security, DevOps, application architecture, big data and ai/ml, and don't need to know them all very well. but, when it comes to the area of his/her expertise, he/she should have in-depth knowledge and expertise. this position especially prefers more application architecture or development careers
As a Solution Architect within the AWS public sector, you will have the opportunity to help shape and deliver on a strategy to build mind share and broad usage of AWS's utility computing services such as Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2), Amazon Simple Storage Service (S3), Amazon DynamoDB, Amazon Elastic MapReduce, and Amazon CloudFront within public sector organizations and the larger ecosystem that supports them.
As a Solutions Architect on our team, you will provide exceptional technical design and thought leadership to the Government and EdTech markets for cloud computing working with a world class sales and business development team. You will lead efforts to capture and share best-practice knowledge amongst the AWS solution architect community. You will gain the opportunity to learn from, collaborate with, and educate some of the brightest technical minds in the industry today across the breadth of enterprise architecture.
Your broad responsibilities will include: supporting the technical engagement, removing the technical accounts management blockers, help define implementation and transition architectures and achieving ultimate success around specific technical projects. To achieve those goals, you will develop expertise in all AWS technologies, building on your broad background and technical breadth and depth in security, networking, operating systems, storage, and application architecture, and deep understanding of how customer applications and services are best built and operated on the AWS cloud computing platform.
• The right person will be highly technical and analytical, solution architecture (implementation/consulting) experience
• Experience architecting infrastructure solutions using Linux/Unix, Windows with specific recommendations on Server, Load Balancing, HA/DR, & Storage Architectures.
• Experience architecting or deploying Cloud/Virtualization solutions in enterprise customers. AWS specific experience a bonus.
• Enterprise application and database architecture a bonus.
• Strong verbal and written communications skills are a must, as well as the ability to work effectively across internal and external organizations.
• Experience working within software development or Internet-related industries
• Experience in conducting research or have a background in software development, application architecture or migration.
• Experience working within analytics or big data area (Hadoop, Spark, etc) or AI/ML
• Background in working with the public sector such as Government biz, Education and HealthCare.
• Good level of written and spoken English skill
아마존은 구성원의 다양성과 포용적 기업정책 및 조직문화를 만들어 가고 있습니다. 아마존은 공정한 기회를 제공하며, 인종, 국적, 성별, 성별정체성, 성적지향, 나이, 보훈, 장애여부 등 업무수행와 관련없는 다양성을 차별하지 않습니다. 관련하여 도움이 필요하시면 연락바랍니다.
Back to top