Public Sector Lead, Training & Certification, EMEA
- London, United Kingdom
Training is an important customer enabler that allows customers to quickly adopt and optimize their engagement in the cloud. The greater the customer skill level the more they gain from their investment and the faster they differentiate themselves from their competitors. At AWS this is well understood and the Training & Certification business is seen throughout the company as being a key & strategic service for our customers.
Public Sector (PS) customers are important to AWS, along with their need to adopt AWS skills to help them get the very best from their investment. This role will be ensuring that our Public Sector customers are able to leverage all of the training services and programmes that are designed specifically to meet their needs, ensuring they get the very best from their Cloud investments. As part of the EMEA T&C Leadership team it will involve working with senior Public Sector leadership across EMEA to ensure all PS customers have access to the best training solutions AWS offer.
The Public Sector Lead will also work with customers, account teams, the whole Training & Certification team and our Authorised Training Partners throughout EMEA. They will work with local Business Development Managers and account teams to establish learning needs, develop training solutions and support all Public Sector training engagements from full transformations to everyday skills needs.
The job involves working closely with all parts of AWS. This is a great opportunity to make a big difference to our Public Sector customers
The successful candidate will have worked in in the IT industry and have managed customer transformations working with many stakeholders. The role reports into the Head of Training & Certification, Sales & Delivery, EMEA with a dotted reporting line into the EMEA T&C Public Sector Leader. The job is UK based and will involve some travel in EMEA & occasionally to US. Experience of working with public sector customers would be useful, however it is not a formal requirement for this role.
- Work well with AWS Senior Leadership and key stakeholders in the AWS business
- Manage successful attainment of all PS KPIs for T&C EMEA
- Working with sales teams across EMEA to optimize Training & Certification engagement
- Work with the Public Sector leadership team to develop joint strategies to drive proliferation of skills through all PS customers
- Ensure that T&C engagement with PS is seamless
- Achieve EMEA PS KPI's for enablement & certification
- Good experience of with internal Execs
- 5+ years field sales experience in the IT industry, working in more than one country
- Experience of designing and managing large scale customer projects
- Good verbal and written communications skills.
- Experience engaging and presenting to senior executives (CXO level).
- Commercial experience and business acumen
- BA/BSc Degree or Equivalent Experience
AWS Technical Certification
Training Sales experiences
BA/BSc Degree or Equivalent Experience
Back to top