Amazon Ads helps brands create experiences that delight customers and deliver meaningful results. With 300+ million worldwide active customer accounts, and first-party insights based on shopping, streaming and browsing signals, brands can craft relevant campaigns that enhance customer experiences. Our solutions on Amazon.com , services like Twitch, IMDb T V, Alexa, Amazon Music, and partnerships with third-party publishers and exchanges make Amazon Ads the ultimate amplifier for brands to reach the right audiences in the right places, both on and off Amazon.
We are seeking a Programmatic Solutions Consultant (PSC) to support enterprise self-service clients on the DSP. The PSC will develop and deepen long term relationship with our enterprise agency and advertiser clients by owning the end to end engagement including: training, onboarding and implementation, technical support and troubleshooting. The PSC will drive strategic consultation of DSP best practices with clients spanning campaign setup/optimization and integrations, serving as a point of escalation and advocate for the client within Amazon.
- Proven experience in a client facing consultative role working with large, complex enterprise customers
- Experience in technical, enterprise software engagements
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills
- Bachelor's degree
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel)
- Strong interpersonal/communication skills
- Experience in programmatic advertising, DSPs, and/or ad tech
- Well versed in campaign setup and optimization techniques
- Understanding of HTML/XML coding, Web Browsers and ability to edit using basic text editors