Programmatic Partner Manager
Within Amazon Media Group, the Programmatic Partnerships team is focused on developing strategic partnerships with advertising agencies and trading desks. At the center of our agency partnerships are meaningful, scalable technology partnerships.
As a Programmatic Partner Manager you will develop agency partnerships by focusing on integration and adoption of the Amazon Advertising Platform technology within the agency. You will empower agencies to use the platform by consulting on how to leverage Amazon's proprietary data, measurement, and technology to deliver meaningful business outcomes for advertisers. You will do this by educating, training, and consulting your agency partners through every step of the media planning and buying cycle. You will drive platform innovation by collecting detailed feedback from external partners and sharing it with internal Amazon teams. Advertising agencies and programmatic media are evolving rapidly – the ability to thrive in this exciting and fluid environment will be critical to the success of this role.
- Develop and execute a customer-led growth strategy for use of the Amazon Advertising Platform
- Own relationships with programmatic buyers and decision-makers, from the trading teams to the C-level
- Deeply understand Amazon's core value proposition in order to effectively articulate that value to our clients
- Conduct live demonstrations of the Amazon Ad Platform
- Listen intently to client feedback on business alignment and usability of the Amazon Ad Platform, organize and share that feedback with product, and collaborate with Product Management to drive scalable changes through to completion
- Respond to inbound RFPs, proactively develop custom ideas, and deliver up-sell opportunities for your clients
- 8+ years experience delivering results in a sales or partnership development role at a digital media or advertising technology company
- Able to effectively and confidently communicate with VP & C-level clients
- Deep understanding of advertising agencies
- Strong analytical abilities and confidence in the use of the data
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor's degree
- Experience working in eCommerce
- Management experience
- Existing relationships with advertising agency decision-makers
Meet Some of Amazon's Employees
Senior UX Designer
Mae integrates human-centered design into tools that enable business partners to operate efficiently and intuitively. She analyzes customer needs and pain points to improve designs.
Back to top