Programmatic Marketing Manager
- London, United Kingdom
Come build the future of entertainment with us.
Are you interested in shaping the future of how movies and television is marketed? Do you want to define the next generation of how and what Prime Video customers are watching?
Prime Video is a premium streaming service that offers customers a vast collection of TV shows and movies - all with the ease of finding what they love to watch in one place. We offer customers thousands of popular movies and TV shows from Originals and Exclusive content to exciting live sports events. Prime Video is a fast-paced, growth business - available in over 240 countries and territories worldwide. The team works in a dynamic environment where innovating on behalf of our customers is at the heart of everything we do. If this sounds exciting to you, please read on.
The Prime Video European Expansion team is responsible for fuelling customer growth and engagement beyond our established European markets. We are looking for a creative and analytical marketer to join the EU Expansion marketing team; building and executing high-quality Prime Video campaigns programmatically across EU territories at high-velocity.
• End-to-end programmatic campaign ownership - work with our agency to build and execute programmatic campaigns, from brief, through to creative production and campaign measurement.
• Identify, assess and implement opportunities that will drive the programmatic campaign forward
• Identify potential weaknesses of strategies and communicate this effectively
• Oversee campaign production and execution to ensure projects are delivered in a timely and cost efficient manner
• Report regularly on progress and results to a variety of stakeholders, including leadership.
• Work with, and seek to improve, campaign KPIs and tracking/measurement methodology.
• Present proposals, informed by data, in both written and verbal form.
• Experience using Microsoft Excel to manipulate and analyze data
• Professional non-internship marketing experience
• Experience building, executing and scaling cross-functional marketing programs
• Experience using data and metrics to measure impact and determine improvements
• Experience presenting metrics and progress to goal to senior leadership
• Hands-on experience with major DSP's
• Extensive knowledge of RTB and programmatic landscape
• Experience with campaign management systems (e.g. Double-click DCM)
• Further qualifications would be a plus, e.g. Bachelor's/advanced degree or equivalent experience.
• Experience working in TV, Film, Entertainment, and/or new platforms in fast-moving environments.
• Media experience - agency side or client side if buying media in-house.
• Experience in an international environment.
• Open and vocally self critical, comfortable to challenge and be challenged
• Experience managing budgets
• Highly organised and capable of working independently
• Experience building, executing and optimising multi-market programmatic marketing programs
• Experience guiding creative input, development and execution from concept to completion
• Experience in managing media and creative agencies
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify, and build.
All offers are conditional on references, verification of the right to work in the UK, and a successful background screening check. This check will include previous employment verification, qualification verification (if relevant) and a basic criminal check. Further details of this policy and procedure will be sent to you along with your conditional offer.
Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Consult our Privacy Notice to know more about how we collect, use, and transfer the personal data of our candidates.
Back to top