As the earth's most customer-centric company, Amazon obsesses at improving customer experience on a daily basis. We are looking for a motivated full-time employee to join our Customer Experience Strategy team in Bangalore, India. This role is ideal for a candidate looking for to learn with an exciting, dynamic company.
• Performing a wide range of data collection, data entry, and data processing related tasks (e.g., data tagging, uploading data into online systems). Conducting data validation and analysis
• Using high level of judgement to determine/identify differentiated experiences and/or trends.
• Partner with internal stakeholders on execution, escalate operational issues, draft SOPs.
• Conduct trainings for the team whenever required to improve cross-skilling and build more capabilities
• Contribute and lead process improvement initiatives that impact overall efficiency/ quality
• Managing team engagement activities
1-3 years of professional experience
Graduation in B.MS / B.Sc / B.Com / B.Tech
• Good English proficiency; Good written and oral communication skills
• Good attention to details
• Strong analytical skills including proficiency in Microsoft Excel
• Previous work experience, specially handling data recording and business analysis
• Interest in e-commerce, gaming industry
• Willingness to learn and passion for improving the overall customer experience
• Self-starter, motivated, and extremely organized