Program Mgr, MX CX
- Glendale, CA
At Amazon.com.mx, we are working to be the most customer-centric company on earth. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. If you would like to help us build the place to find and buy anything online, this is your chance to make history. We are looking for a Customer Experience Program Manager to join our Customer Service team. The ideal candidate will work relentlessly to identify each opportunity to improve the experience of Amazon customers, and lead the strategic and tactical actions to achieve that goal. We are looking for the right person with a mix of quantitative, consultative, and facilitation/leadership skills. The successful candidate will have a documented record of accomplishment in driving change; and in significantly improving processes, and will know how to be effective in fast-paced environments.
• Act as the point of contact for CS and the following teams: Retail, Fulfillment Centers, Logistics, Technical Teams, Seller Support, Knowledge Management, Fraud, Payments.
• Act as the point of contact for CS for Mexico Customer Experience projects.
• Complete analysis of processes and procedures with a mind to continue improving the Customer Experience and key Metrics (CPU, Concessions Value/ Net OPS), with the final goal of identifying customer pain points and proactively drive improvements.
• Identify and challenge any negative effects on the Customer Experience prior to new launches.
• Manage customer-impacting issues as they come up in a troubleshooting mode, which includes, but not limited to: proactively engage with mass communications, work on any urgent and/or emerging issues that may affect customer experience or primary KPIs and advise on proper actions and follow-up to take to resolve said issues.
• Provide analysis to management on customer experience impacting issues.
• Act as a networking bridge between the CS and business teams, as well as keeping them informed of changes in and outside CS that have impact on customer experience.
• Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration or equivalent education/work experience or equivalent Amazon experience.
• Minimum 6 months of experience in a Customer Service Management or Customer Experience role.
• Knowledge of Amazon's Mexico customer service processes.
• Key contributor for a site, business, country or service launch.
• Proven record of accomplishment of Customer Obsession.
• Ability to deep dive/analyze customer related data and draw conclusions leading to improvement initiative recommendations.
• Excellent planning, organizational and time management skills.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills in Spanish and English, across various cultural backgrounds and functional areas, and within all levels in the organization (technical, business, executive).
• Proven ability to influence change at all levels and across all departments as appropriate.
• Strong track record of cross organizational relationship building.
• Superior judgment, diplomacy and tact.
• Willingness to speak up even in the midst of adversity.
• Bias for action, takes responsibility/ownership and delivers.
• Leader of Leaders experience.
• Customer Experience Management experience.
• Project/program management experience.
• Previous experience with Six Sigma and/or Lean tools and methodologies.
Back to top