Program Manager, WW Andon Cord
- Austin, TX
Amazon's Andon Cord team is looking for an experienced Program Manager who can work independently in a fast-paced and ambiguous environment. Andon Cord is Amazon's flagship mechanism for reducing future defects for retail products. It empowers our front line customer service agents to pull a product off the Amazon website if they think that there is a problem with any of the products sold in addition to machine learning based automated pulls.
This position requires a candidate who has proven leadership ability, thrives on ambiguity, and is a self-starter. This leader must influence, motivate and lead others to meet the challenges in a highly customer-centric environment. This will be an individual contributor role. The role requires you to use defect information to drive customer experience improvements throughout the consumer business. The successful candidate will be a person who works well with global and cross-functional teams of senior leaders, business managers, operations, and program.
• Bachelor's Degree
• Minimum 5 years of experience in program or product management.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to work independently and autonomously.
• Data-driven decision making and quantitative analysis skills.
• Excellent interpersonal skills; proven ability to guide cross-functional teams through influence versus direct management.
• Ability to multitask and manage multiple projects - work prioritization, planning and execution.
• Proven ability to identify, analyze, and solve ambiguous problems independently with attention to detail.
• Master's Degree.
• Experience leading teams across multiple locations.
• Sense of humor.
Back to top