Program Manager- Workforce Management
- Seattle, WA
Amazon.com strives to be Earth's most customer-centric company where people can find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. By giving customers more of what they want - low prices, vast selection, and convenience - Amazon.com continues to grow and evolve as a world-class e-commerce platform. The Seller Support team acts as the primary interface between Amazon and our business partners. We obsess over providing world-class support to Merchants selling on the Amazon platform. We strive to predict the Seller's needs before they recognize they may have a problem, create innovative self-help tools, and provide solutions to help our partners better serve their customers.
We are looking for a Program Manager to maintain our WFM back end/front end systems and tools. In addition, the WFM System Admin will partner closely with other teams to deliver mission critical initiatives, while devising solutions and tools that will benefit SPS Operations. This role requires excellent troubleshooting and problem-solving skills, and the ability to succeed in a fast-paced, technical environment. At the core of the position is high attention to detail, and delivering high quality results on time.
• Responsible for the ongoing maintenance of global Workforce Management systems and tools
• Troubleshooting any issues with or enhancements to WFM Systems and coordinating with the applicable parties to ensure the proper resolutions are met in a timely manner.
• Evaluate and develop Routing Sets, Forecast Groups, and Staff Groups to improve utilization and business efficiency.
• Ensures the accuracy and timeliness of all data flowing to and from WFM systems.
• Respond to reported issues, requests & inquiries of a problematic technical or functional nature, and suggest or deploy fixes and enhancements.
• Setup user access to systems and/or services. Creates and updates profiles, permissions, and maintains user accounts.
• Drafts and maintains internal communications policies and procedures.
• Participate in cross-functional activities such as requirements gathering and review, as well as user acceptance testing.
• Works with internal IT support and vendor technical support, as needed.
• 24-hour on-call support will require nights and weekends.
• Occasional business travel and travel to other company facilities will be required.
• Bachelor's degree preferred in information systems, statistics, or related field, or 7 years of relevant experience.
• 5+ years' experience in Workforce Management administrator position required, preferably with Aspect eWFM.
• Exceptional organizational skills are essential.
• Strong quantitative and analytical skills; experience with advanced use of Excel and using statistical analysis applications, i.e.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills are required in order to provide appropriate client support and interaction.
• Ability to perform many concurrent assignments and determine the need for changing priorities.
• Experience with backend tables in WFM solutions, especially Aspect WFM.
• Program Management experience is preferred.
• SQL/Oracle experience.
Amazon.com is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer - Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation.
Back to top