Program Manager - Tax
- Tokyo, Japan
Amazon is seeking a Tax Program Manager to join the Finance Organization and drive significant international projects.
The Tax Program Manager will be responsible for driving important projects involving cross-functional teams, including accounting, finance, legal, HR and tech teams. This position requires regular communication with executive management on status, risks and strategy.
The Tax Program Manager will create and manage milestone schedules and will be responsible for ensuring that critical dates are met. While a deep tax/finance and technical background are not a required, familiarity with both domains will be helpful to the Manager.
This is an exciting and challenging role and will give the right person a chance to be part of a company and a team making history.
• Bachelor's Degree
• Experience defining program requirements and using data and metrics to determine improvements
• 5+ years of experience delivering cross functional projects
• 5+ years of experience in program or project management
• 5+ years of experience working cross functionally with tech and non-tech teams
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Relevant program/project management experience in a fast-paced environment in retail/e-commerce industry.
• Experience managing large complex programs/projects simultaneously.
• Track record for being detail-oriented with a demonstrated ability to self-motivate and follow-through on projects.
• Demonstrated ability to work both creatively and analytically in meeting goals.
• General knowledge of finance, tax and accounting terminology.
• Experience working with technical teams.
• Experience defining projects, collecting requirements, writing test specifications, coordinating efforts to scope and scheduling.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Back to top