Program Manager - Product Launch
- Seattle, WA
Does playing a key role in launching new Amazon products such as Echo and Alexa-enabled devices, Fire TVs, Kindle eReaders, and Fire Tablets around the globe sound exciting?
The Amazon Devices team is recruiting Program Managers to plan and execute large scale product launches across Amazon global teams. This is an excellent opportunity to be a critical part of the innovation we deliver to delight our customers.
As a Program Manager, you will be responsible for working with different business owners and product managers across the organization to define the strategy, requirements and timelines for launching new products. You will lead cross-functional teams to define technical and non-technical solutions to ensure our products are available for customers to buy online and at retailers, offering a great customer experience.
The person for this role is highly capable of leading through influence across business, operations and technology. You have a strong track record of delivering complex projects and have impressed your stakeholders at all levels with your ability to communicate both written and verbally. You have demonstrated problem solving capabilities across both technical and non-technical teams.
• Bachelor's degree in computer science, engineering, business or a related discipline
• 1+ years of product (software or hardware) development or launch experience
• 4+ years of relevant work experience of cross-functional program management (in an operations or technical discipline)
• Experience in building and deploying processes and release schedules
• Experience communicating with stakeholders at all levels across multiple business units
• Master's degree in computer science, engineering or business administration
• Excellent problem-solving skills
• Experience with agile or other project management methodologies
• PMP or equivalent qualification
• Prior experience in a consumer electronics environment
• Knowledge of product development and software development lifecycles
• Experience in automation, operational excellence, or continuous improvement techniques
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation / Age.
Back to top