Program Manager Ops ACES
If you love the promise of smart home technology and making customers lives easier—this is the place for you. If you have a passion for customer experience and the ability to translate complex business, logistics and technical problems into simple and creative solutions, we want to talk with you. Amazon Home Services is looking for a program manager to create and improve the post-order customer experience within customers' homes. We need a flexible, creative, entrepreneurial and analytical leader to build an experience that brings the customer obsession of Amazon to home services professionals.
As an ACES Ops Program Manager you will be responsible for the continuous improvement of key operational processes that have a direct impact on our Customers. In this role you will partner with the greater Amazon Home Services organization and will engage key stakeholders to implement an inventory management system and operational process changes. In addition, you will be responsible for taking the lead on process improvement projects (DMAICs/Kaizen Events) that will improve Amazon Home Services and streamline the associate engagement.
Summary of responsibilities:
- Design and implement an inventory management system and process
- Creating new and incorporating changes to operations processes for the Operations Associates.
- Engaging with key stakeholders and teams (such as SOP, Training, IT Development, Customer Experience and field Operations) to gain alignment on project charters, implementation plans and success metrics
- Reviewing, prioritizing and categorizing process engineering opportunities
- Identifying and removing barriers that arise which inhibit project deadlines or other project success outcomes
- Evaluating completed DMAIC/Kaizen Events projects for local relevance by local management team, make recommendations, and support implementation
- Educating and communicating to Amazon Home Services stakeholders and teams on project objectives, goals, methodology and success measures, including deep dive protocols and data analysis results
- 3+ years of experience in developing and proven ability to implement successful workable solutions.
- Successful completion of DMAIC project
- Leading and interacting with cross-functional teams
- Work independently in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment
- 3+ years of experience delivering critical customer-centric solutions
- Prior experience or use of PMP/Lean
- Demonstrated skill at building relationships
- Demonstrable problem-solving, and analytical skills using data to drive decisions in a business environment
- Proven track record of complex and creative problem solving and the desire to create and build new processes
- Experience simplifying complex concepts/ideas into concise and clear tactical details.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills complemented with the ability to problem solve independently
- Kaizen event leadership experience
- Demonstrated analytical and quantitative skills and ability to use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions and develop business cases. Statistical deep dive capability.
- 2+ years of experience in customer service, operations management experience, inventory management
- SQL skills are highly desired to access and transform data to measure impact of delivered programs/projects
- MBA/MS and work experience in dedicated project management highly desired
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Visual Basic programming language and Excel query and script creation are a plus
- Experience with technical customer service organizations
Meet Some of Amazon's Employees
Senior UX Designer
Mae integrates human-centered design into tools that enable business partners to operate efficiently and intuitively. She analyzes customer needs and pain points to improve designs.
Back to top