Program Manager of Operational Excellence
- Taipei, Taiwan
Ring is seeking a Program Manager of Operational Excellence to drive short, medium, and long-term initiatives to help scale Ring's business operations efficiently. This is a position that engages directly with leadership across Amazon Devices and Ring and is responsible for improving the Ring experience for customers and issues management.
This is a position that engages directly with leadership across Amazon Devices and Ring and communicates critical project details to key teams. Program Managers of OPEX (Operational Excellence) are highly motivated to bias for action and work autonomously on high-impact projects. They use excellent verbal and written skills to summarize impact, status, and next steps for root cause analysis and resolution. They mitigate impact and improve the operation process by developing tactical action items and driving them with internal stakeholders.
• Mitigate impact and improve the operation process by developing tactical action items and driving them with internal stakeholders and CMs for System Integration in Asia (Agile, EDI, Supply Planning, etc.)
• System onboarding and management of additional phase 2 and other tools implementation.
• Maintain and facilitate CMs onboarding in multiple geographies (China, Taiwan, Southeast Asia, etc.)
• Capture requirements from various stakeholders on fixes and feature changes and drive execution within target timeframe.
• Communicate clearly, concisely, and consistently with all stakeholders through various channels including ongoing program status reports.
• Partner with Product, SCM, and Operations leaders to maintain operational processes and policies.
• 6+ years of program management, executive escalation management experience
• 3+ years of experience in a technology driven business and branding company
• 3+ years of experience in an ODM company
• Bachelor's degree
• 6+ years of experience in project management, building processes
• Proven ability to work in cross-functional teams, communicate with global teams in operational roles to accomplish goals
• Strong knowledgeable skills on PLM (Product Lifecycle Management) System and Supply Planning System
• Strong oral and written communication skills with the ability to present complex information in a clear and concise manner to a variety of audiences
• Strong drive for results and the ability to work in ambiguous situations and loosely structured environments
• Skilled in building relationships with various stakeholders
Since its founding in 2013, Ring has been on a mission to make neighborhoods safer. From the video doorbell, to Ring Alarm, which was named #1 in Customer Satisfaction for DIY Home Security Systems by J.D. Power, Ring's smart home security product line, as well as the Neighbors App, offer users affordable whole-home and neighborhood security. At Ring, we are committed to making home and neighborhood security accessible and effective for everyone -- while working hard to bring communities together. Ring is an Amazon company. For more information, visit www.ring.com. With Ring, you're always home.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us//.
Back to top