The Amazon 3P Launch, Expansion, and Growth Optimization (LEGO) team is looking for a Program Manager to lead network organization efforts for 3P Operations. Are you interested in standardizing big data for a nation-wide group of over 500 physical locations and building new tools and processes? The Network Organization Program Manager is responsible for managing and building the launch database which is a critical asset for the organization. In addition to this, they are responsible for project leadership for network-level projects, supporting new feature requests, and creating and distributing reports to Senior-level leadership.
Responsibilities include: From Day 1 you will work with partners from Operations, Delivery, Business, Vendor, HR, and more in order to prioritize roadmap features and spearhead rapid changes and enhancements for 3P stakeholders.
You will do this by:
• Partner with stakeholders to understand their process map for data flow and simplifying to reduce duplicate databases or tools.
• Build relationships with the 3P and Operations to understand their gaps in back-end support and earning their trust through uncompromised support of the business.
• Develop KPIs and Goals for the Network Organization Tool to track weekly business results.
• Grow understanding of tools and how data is managed between operations, proprietary tools and apps, and the database to understand where opportunities are to improve user experience.
• Own weekly reports on progress, successes, and opportunities and vigorously work to remove any blockers.
• Excel in communication with stakeholders and demonstrate your ability to put ideas into meaningful documentation.
• Support team members on the LEGO team by identifying gaps in reporting and organization and building the infrastructure needed to improve visibility and decrease duplicate/repetitive work.
A Successful Candidate will also demonstrate:
• Willingness to roll up your sleeves and learn the business at the ground level; General Manager/Owner Mentality
• Ability to develop strong working relationships with remote teams, gaining trust and working together to solve difficult problems
• Technology-minded brain that thinks in terms of how technology can act as an enabler to the business
• High attention to detail including proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
• Ability to think strategically and execute tactically
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment where continuous innovation is required
• Demonstrated analytical and quantitate skills to back up assumptions and develop a business case to disrupt the 'norm'
• Ability to clearly communicate data insights and trends to others
• Demonstrated ability to dive deep in understanding our business and the competitive landscape
This position is based in either Seattle, WA or Nashville, TN offices.
• Bachelor's Degree from an accredited university
• 3+ years of work experience in Project or Program Management
• Experience defining and executing against program requirements
• Experience with root cause analysis and process design
• Experience with improving team efficiency and improving processes
• Intermediate skills with Microsoft Office including Excel
• Experience working with databases
• Master's Degree
• Intermediate experience in SQL, Tableau, or other database management platforms or willingness to learn
• Advanced to Expert skills with Excel and other Microsoft Office products
• Prior experience owning and managing data tables for a multi-user business
• Previous experience as a single threaded owner for a department
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.