Program Manager, Monetization
- Seattle, WA
At Amazon, we're working to be the most customer-centric company on earth. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. We are looking for a dynamic, organized self-starter to join as a Program Manager for Monetization.
The Team: Everyone on the team needs to be entrepreneurial, wear many hats and work in a fast-paced, ambiguous, and highly-collaborative startup like environment.
The Role: We are looking for a Program Manager that will be based in Seattle. Will be focused on supporting monetization experiences in a physical stores and omnichannel environment. You are comfortable with a degree of ambiguity and willing to develop new processes, iterate and improve. You have a proven track record of internal and external stakeholder management, partnering with design, creative, category, and product teams to deliver results.
• Coordinating execution of monetization initiatives including campaign set-up, creative development, asset management, ongoing tracking, etc.
• Building strong relationships with external partners; act as a trusted advisor and the single POC for their issues, questions, requests, escalations, and concerns
• Developing new processes to support monetization initiatives in partnership with the design, creative, selection, product, and technical teams
• Creating and iterating on documentation and supporting artifacts to drive efficiencies for the business
• Generating reporting and analyzing data to communicate results with internal and external stakeholders
• Supporting the product management team in product development and iteration by surfacing feedback from external partners and internal stakeholders
• 2+ years of program management or account management experience
• Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Finance, or related field
• Data-driven decision making and quantitative analysis skills, including experience using Excel and SQL to extract and manipulate data. Experience with Data visualization tools is a plus.
• Exceptional attention to detail; proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously; and proficiency at leveraging precious resources
• Strong sense of ownership, urgency, drive, independence, and flexibility
• Experience working effectively across functional teams, building annual operating plans, and facilitating quarterly business reviews
• Strong verbal and written communication skills with demonstrated experience engaging and influencing cross-functional stakeholders and senior executives
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
• Prior experience in physical retail and ecommerce
• Has relentlessly high standards
• Thinks strategically, but stays on top of tactical execution
• Excellent project management and time management skills, including demonstrated ability to effectively manage multiple priorities, and find creative ways to do more with less
• Ability to influence others to drive alignment to processes
• Entrepreneurial spirit, with track record for delivering results in fast-moving and demanding environments
Back to top