Program Manager - Global Systems Integrators
- Seattle, WA
Program Manager - Global Systems Integrators
For more than 11 years, Amazon Web Services ("AWS") has been the world's most comprehensive and broadly adopted cloud platform. AWS offers over 100 fully featured services to millions of active customers around the world-including the fastest-growing startups, largest enterprises, and leading government agencies-to power their infrastructure. The AWS Global Systems Integrator organization collaborates with, and supports, multinational system integrator organizations and their customers in their journey to AWS.
We are seeking an experienced Program Manager to build, manage, and drive a program that is focused on training and certifying the global systems integrators.
The ideal candidate earns trust through outstanding performance, has broad technical skills, and an analytic background. This candidate is passionate about data and the insights gleaned from well-organized and presented data analytics. The role will support several stakeholders including the extended AWS GSI Leadership organization, and the Partner team.
This individual will collaborate effectively with internal end-users and cross-functional teams to solve problems, communicate effectively across multiple technical and non-technical business units, implement new reporting solutions, and deliver successfully against high standards. A successful candidate is a person that has a proven work ethic that drives the desired results, and has experience in operations.
If you love driving critical thinking and insight into challenging, unstructured problems and working with leaders in the organization to bring those insights into action, this role is for you. This is a hands-on role; however, being a part of a small team gives opportunity to take ownership of the customer / business problem across the spectrum from ideation to setting it up for implementation in partnership with stakeholder teams.
Achieving success will require coordination across many AWS teams, with impact and visibility at the highest levels of the AWS partner team. The successful candidate must have exceptional problem-solving skills, strong business judgment, and demonstrated experience working with cross-functional teams. We are looking for a proven ability to execute both strategically and tactically, and someone who is excited to take on new, ambiguous projects.
• Define the key sales support systems/processes required to meet the rapid growth of the business and achieve revenue attainment and market development objectives.
• Manage the development of continuously evolving forecast models and methodologies, owning the quantitative analysis of the performance of our sales team, customers, prospects, partners, markets, and products/services.
• Build new insights, reporting, dashboards, and analytical mechanisms to identify signals, trends, and patterns.
• Identify reporting issues, gaps in processes, and drive timely resolution.
• Develop relationships and processes with cross-functional stakeholders to identify and address reporting issues.
• Set and manage the cadence for monitoring performance against goals, ensuring all stakeholders understand and plan for what needs to be delivered throughout the year. Coordinate across business partner teams to ensure baseline information needed to monitor the business is in place.
• Drive cadence across the business to help teams at all levels become more efficient and scale. Document processes and collaborate with Operations leads and field teams to improve processes, tools, and templates to make it simple and easy for teams at all levels to deliver and meet the Amazon quality bar.
• Take on special projects on an as needed basis. This will include everything from helping the Initiative Leader deliver on narrowly focused tasks to broader ranging research, organizational or other complicated items as assigned.
• Bachelor's Degree or equivalent
• 4+ years of PM experience in a related industry or segment
• 2+ years of hands-on experience in insights / analytics visualization or related areas (e.g. SQL, Python, Tableau, etc)
• 3+ years of experience with financial modelling, data mining, analytics, and / or any other advance analytics in an enterprise environment
• Exhibits sound business judgment with a proven ability to influence others
• Experience working within a high-growth, tech company would be highly beneficial.
• Strong analytical skills, and a proven track record of taking ownership, leading data-driven analyses, and influencing results
• Able to operate successfully in a lean, fast-paced organization, and to create organization that can scale quickly
• Highly organized, have multi-tasking skills, and effective in ambiguous situations.
• MBA, other relevant advanced degree preferred.
• Meets/exceeds Amazon's leadership principles requirements for this role
• Meets/exceeds Amazon's functional/technical depth and complexity for this role
LOCATION Seattle/Open to candidate relocation
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer - Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation/Age.
Back to top