Amazon has built a reputation for excellence with recent examples of being named the #1 most trusted company for customers. To deliver on this reputation for trust the Marketplace Abuse team is tasked with identifying and preventing abuse for our customers and brand owners worldwide.
The Marketplace Abuse Escalations team is looking for people who are passionate about helping us ensure that customers make great purchase decisions and that brand owners and sellers using Amazon are successful listing and selling their products.
The ideal candidate for this role will be a self-motivated, individual with a strong process and project management background. You should have experience leading complex initiatives from end to end, supporting many different business teams and stakeholders, conducting research and analysis and finding the best solutions to difficult operational and organizational problems that stem from reported violation escalations.
- Make high judgment decisions involving unique or highly sensitive policy violation related escalations.
- Dive deep into escalations, track root cause trends and work with the broader Escalations team to help drive changes to policies, process, etc.
- Determine how to best operationalize solutions to business needs and lead initiatives to implement those solutions.
- Work with Engineering, Product, Legal and Operations teams globally to implement new processes that are scalable and solve for customer and organizational needs.
- Identify opportunities to improve Seller and Customer experience through better policies, training and education.
- Track and help drive completion of key deliverables and follow-up on action items.
- 4+ years of program management experience, preferably on large, complex product initiatives
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically, innovatively and creatively using sound business judgment and quantitative skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to present complex information in a clear and concise manner, with demonstrated experience engaging and influencing senior executives.
- Excellent cross group collaboration skills.
- Experience interacting with multiple business teams to understand business needs and drive solutions.
- Experience leading the effective and efficient delivery of large, complex projects.
- Ability to identify, assess, track and mitigate issues and risks at multiple levels
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to work comfortably in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience with abuse, fraud or compliance programs is a plus.
- Experience working with global teams strongly preferred.
Meet Some of Amazon's Employees
Senior UX Designer
Mae integrates human-centered design into tools that enable business partners to operate efficiently and intuitively. She analyzes customer needs and pain points to improve designs.
Back to top