Program Manager, Driver Experience
The goal of Amazon's Global Delivery Strategy Team is to exceed the expectations of our customers by ensuring that their orders, no matter how large or small, are delivered as quickly, accurately, and cost effectively as possible. To meet this goal, we are continually striving to innovate and provide best in class service levels through the introduction of pioneering new products and services. To that end, Amazon is seeking a disruptive and groundbreaking thinker to provide strategic and tactical leadership over Amazon's current and future transportation initiatives.
The primary role of a Program Manager within Amazon is to address business challenges through building a compelling case, influencing across the organization, and deliver with tenacity. Program Managers are given responsibility on their first day to own those business challenges and the autonomy to think strategically and make data driven decisions. You will be driving efforts with a significant impact to the customer experience and the business.
We are looking for high potential, strategic and analytical candidates who are ready for challenging opportunities in the core of our world class operations space. Great candidates think like business owners and drive results; look at a challenge, define what is broken and build the solution on behalf of our customers
Successful Program Managers have the ability to think both strategically and tactically to optimize for long-term performance, handle multiple priorities, and take independent decisions in, what is often times an ambiguous environment. This is an exciting opportunity to help solve worldwide last mile delivery problems while helping improve the overall delivery and customer experience.
Responsibilities may include:
- Work with business stakeholders to deep dive into business challenges to build and launch new driver support and experience improvement processes that can be scaled globally. Responsible for creation of global documentation for new support/experience processes.
- Work on continuous improvement projects by deep diving data related to driver contacts, driver feedback, station/operations procedures and driver productivity. Documents process change at a global scale.
- Work cross-functionally between delivery operations/customer service teams as the global process owner to identify root cause and solutions.
- Managing multiple moderate to complex projects simultaneously and ensures overall program aligns with DS global tenets.
- Communicating with and supporting various internal stakeholders and external audiences.
- Responsible for development of direct reports.
- Bachelors of Science in Supply Chain, Engineering, Business Analytics, Transportation, Operations Research or other Operations disciplines; or equivalent Bachelors level degree is required.
- 3+ years of industry experience in operations, customer service, general management or engineering fields
- Exceptional passion for delivering world-class customer experiences
- Demonstrable problem-solving, mathematic and analytical skills using data to drive decisions in a business environments
- Proven track record of taking ownership and driving resul
- Superior professional writing and communication skills
- MBA; or equivalent Masters level degree
- Technical aptitude and familiarity with the design and utilization of complex systems
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation
Meet Some of Amazon's Employees
Senior UX Designer
Mae integrates human-centered design into tools that enable business partners to operate efficiently and intuitively. She analyzes customer needs and pain points to improve designs.
Back to top