Program Manager Compliance
- Cork, Ireland
This Role Can Be Based in London, Cork or BCN
We are seeking a Program Manager who will be part of Global Process Owner team for our Know Your Customer (KYC). This role will be part of our Amazon Registration & Compliance Operations (RCO) organization. The RCO organization is responsible for making Amazon the safest and most trusted place on Earth by protecting the innocent and deterring the 'ill-intentioned'. Protecting the interests of the end users is our top priority, balancing being compliant and giving a great customer experience. Our team achieves this objective through a combination of automated and manual investigations of the seller transactions on our marketplace.
In this role, you will be responsible for the operational process management and improvement of the KYC program. You will be responsible for the design, implementation and improvement of the initiatives. The key responsibility of the role will include: (1) focus on incoming/new program initiatives to "operationalize" into the function; (2) productivity and efficiency improvements of the functional process they own; (3) incoming volume control management with program owners; (4) governance of the KYC program from Ops perspective: process, tools, audit, inspection, mechanisms; (5) effective design, implementation, execution of the Change Management related to KYC; and (6) work with our compliance stakeholders to keep operations processes compliant with regulation. In this role, you will need to demonstrate the ability to dive deep to understand the details of the KYC process, identifying opportunity for improving the process leveraging data as well as the ability to think big, coming up with big and innovative ideas to transformation the KYC process, balancing great customer experience as well as operational effectiveness for the KYC process (quality, cost, productivity).
One of the key aspects of the role is partnering with Compliance and Seller Registration Product Team as well as the global business stakeholders in identifying and leading the implementation of the appropriate process improvements. As the PM, you will support operational cost improvements, overall quality and customer experience, resource planning, appropriate training and necessary tools, decision quality, process efficiency and global alignment.
• Identification, execution & delivery of programs & projects targeted on designing and/or improving operational processes related to KYC process/program to deliver great customer experience and operational goals (quality, cost, waste reduction, productivity).
• Support implementation into our Global RCO KYC Operations team of incoming new initiatives and program, including rolling out new investigations tools and systems to our RCO investigators population.
• Partner with the KYC Functional Ops Leader, Business Stakeholders, Finance from project intake, prioritization, planning, execution and control post implementation.
• Support Implementation and execution of governance of the KYC program from Ops perspective including process, tools, audit, inspection, mechanisms.
• Effective design, implementation, execution of the Change Management related to KYC process from an operational perspective, ensuring that changes are understood and adopted by the user community
What we are looking for:
• Bachelors degree
• Proven project management experience
• Compliance or Risk Management experience
• Proven of experience leading projects in an Operations environment
• Knowledge of DMAIC (Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve Control) problem solving techniques
• Knowledge of program management lifecycle, and skilled at project management tools
• Intermediate analytic skills
. Prior Compliance experience
• Large scale project management experience in leading multi-organizational initiatives, and driving team accountability to achieve impactful goals
• Experience working in an Operations environment, driving improvements that have resulted in measurable business impact
• Proven analytical aptitude, including the ability to mine and analyze large, complex data sets
• Six sigma black belt level capabilities in deconstructing processes and metrics, to identify areas of opportunity and lead the development and implementation of new processes
• Excellent oral, written and interpersonal communication skills
• Demonstrated ability to work well in a team environment and work under tight deadlines
• Influencing skills and negotiation skills
• Ability to drive projects efficiently in a cross-functional environment by establishing respect and confidence in the business and technical communities
• Ability to motivate and focus people resources where there is no direct reporting relationship
• MBA or Masters degree in related field
• Certified Project Management Professional (PMP)
• Certified Six Sigma Black Belt is a plus
Back to top