Program Manager, Change Program Management
- Arlington, VA
ABOUT THE TEAM:
Customer Trust & Partner Support (CTPS) is responsible for creating a trustworthy shopping experience across Amazon stores worldwide by protecting customers, brands, selling partners and Amazon from fraud, counterfeit, and abuse as well as empowering, providing worldclass support, and building loyalty with Amazon's millions of selling partners. We value individual expression, respect different opinions, and work together to create a culture where each of us is able to contribute fully. Our unique backgrounds and perspectives strengthen our ability to achieve Amazon's mission of being Earth's most customer-centric company.
Within CTPS, Partner Support and Solutions (PSAS) strives to make Amazon the best way for Partners to reach customers locally and globally and to operate their businesses, driven by the accurate and efficient support and solutions we provide them. PSAS focuses on both preventing Selling Partner (Seller, Vendor and Brand Registry) contacts based on knowledge obtained during our support interactions, and for handling those contacts with quality and efficiency.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
Change Program Managers (CPMs) aim to provide the perfect customer experience as Amazon launches changes that impact Selling Partners. We focus on delivering high-quality change, and view every change as a Trustbusting or Loyalty-Building experience. Changes are in the form of new or existing features/programs/policies initiated by business and technical teams in Amazon. Responsibilities include:
• Interfacing between Amazon business teams and Selling Support Operations to enable change.
• Collaborating with operational, training, product, and software development teams to identify, define and specify solutions that create the conditions for Selling Partner success and satisfaction.
• Building collaborative relationships to identify and resolve defects to create and execute quality change.
• Problem-solving, strategic to real-time, requiring extensive use of data collection and analysis, and preparing and executing regular program updates to senior management.
• Being a visible and vocal role model across the wider business for Amazon's customer-centric culture, championing Selling Partner needs and using data and technology to anticipate and exceed them.
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation / Age
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
• Experience using data and metrics to drive improvements
• A Bachelor's degree or higher
• 3+ years experience in program or project management
• Experience defining and executing against program requirements
• Experience using problem solving and analytical skills to solve business problems and drive process improvements
• Excellent verbal and writing skills for non-technical and technical audiences
• Ability to work effectively with tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment
• Attention to detail and proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
• Demonstrated ability to work in ambiguous situations and across organizational boundaries
• An ability to effectively develop key processes and procedures that facilitate efficient planning, reporting and control processes
• Belief in the value of participating in and contributing to a collaborative team environment
• Experience in Support Operations (Contact Center)
• Six Sigma, Kaizen, Agile, or other Process Improvement methodologies
• PMP or similar certification
• Experience with CRM or other contact management support tools
• Contact center experience
Back to top