Program Manager - Change Management
- Seattle, WA
The Selling Partner Premium Services (SPPS) organization strives to improve the Amazon customer experience by working directly with Selling Partners to enable more selection, reduce defects, and drive growth across their businesses. Our team invents and innovates across technology, processes and people to enhance the services we offer, improve Selling Partner engagement and satisfaction, and enable scalability.
SPPS is looking for an experienced change manager and project management expert to help us develop a holistic strategy around effective change management for a large, diverse, and fast-moving organization. This role will work to maximize the understanding and adoption of program and process changes while minimizing business disruption and employee confusion. The Program Manager will partner with leaders in the organization to develop a framework for managing change while fostering a culture of continuous improvement.
The ideal candidate has experience building and executing a change management program in a large, matrixed organization. They will be comfortable working in an ambiguous environment and have experience defining and then solving complex business problems. The successful candidate will be able to assess the business impact of changes, share recommendations for how to minimize potential consequences, and develop effective communications to drive maximum business impact.
• Execute change management and internal communications strategies for the SPPS organization.
• Help drive alignment on strategies and tactics across key groups and executive-level stakeholders.
• Manage toward a set of KPIs to measure efficacy of change management and communications programs/initiatives.
• Use data to drive continuous improvement of programs and processes.
• Work with a group of Change Management SMEs to help evangelize change management strategy and processes.
• Develop clear, concise communications using one or more formats/channels based on creating the maximum impact/understanding. These may include emails, one-sheets, FAQs, PPTs, wikis, and more.
• Enforce guardrails/SOPs for internal communications to ensure consistency, accuracy, and timeliness of messaging across and within business teams.
• Bachelor's degree in marketing, communications, journalism, or a related field.
• 3+ years of project management/change management experience.
• Experience defining and driving adoption of change management policies and best practices.
• Strong track record of effectively driving change through written communications.
• Success driving alignment across multiple stakeholder groups/teams; ability to influence without authority.
• Ability to think and react in a high energy, fast-paced environment.
• Sound business judgment and strong analytical thinking skills as well as a proven track record of taking ownership and delivering results.
• Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects, prioritization, planning, and task delegation.
• Six Sigma Certification
• Experience in online retail, working with vendors or sellers.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Back to top