Program Manager, Business Coach (German speaking)
- Munich, Germany
What if you could use your creativity to change the direction of the entire transportation and delivery sector while raising the bar on customer experience?
At Amazon, we're working to be the most customer-centric company on earth - including how we fulfill and handle customer orders throughout the entire Transportation network. The Amazon Transportation Services (ATS) Team manages the transportation network for Amazon, ensuring that the customer orders, no matter how large or small, are delivered as quickly, accurately, and cost effectively as possible. To meet this goal, ATS is continually striving to innovate and provide best in class experience through the introduction of pioneering new products and services in the middle mile space.
We are looking for a dynamic, detail-oriented, organized self-starter to join as a Business Coach for the Middle Mile team to manage Linehaul Service Provider (LSP) relationships and ensure they are set up to succeed. This person will manage LSP readiness through onboarding and training curricula and audit processes that support standard work. We are seeking bar-raising candidates who are able to:
• Provide best in class support for LSPs with scalable tracking process
• Partner with cross functional stakeholders to drive a culture of professional service
• Identify, develop and improve strategies for the LSP onboarding and training process
• Identify and drive process improvements that enhance the LSP service and technology
• Provide reports to leaders of health and training proficiency weekly/monthly (using Excel, Access, SQL and/or other data management systems)
The ideal candidate is customer obsessed, highly organized, works effectively with internal and external contacts, has the ability to shift gears at a moment's notice and enjoys the challenges of developing and improving processes in a dynamic organization. The successful candidate will also have exceptional written and verbal communication skills, superior attention to detail, and the ability to prioritize in a fast-paced environment. Moreover, the ability to work in dynamic and ambiguous areas is imperative. Operational knowledge of wide variety of and contractual concepts is essential to perform the role successfully.
The ideal candidate has 5+ years of experience in account management, vendor management and/or supplier management within a cross-functional organization.
• Strong oral and written communication skills are crucial, as well as ability to think clearly, analyze quantitatively, and problem-solve
• Sound business judgment, and proven ability to influence others
• An entrepreneurial mindset, with the tenacity to develop ideas independently and thrive in fast-paced environment
• Liaising and collaborating with external partners
• A bachelor's degree (or equivalent) is required
• Fluency in German and English is required
• Approximately 25% to 35% travel on average depending on business projects
• Strong negotiation skills
• Demonstrable problem-solving, mathematics and analytical skills using data to drive decisions in a business environment
• Strong stakeholder management skills
• Experience as a transportation customer as well as a transportation provider
• Advanced Excel skills is preferred
• Fluency in German, French, Polish, or other European languages
Back to top