Program Manager - Associates Global Policy
Amazon Associates, also known as Amazon's affiliate marketing program, is one of the largest of its kind. We have a massive range of associates that drive users to purchase everything from books to band saws or kayaks to Kindles. Such a large impactful program opens Amazon to many risks both financial and reputational. To mitigate risk and simplify how participants interact with our program, a clear and concise policy needs to be defined and communicated to program participants.
As a Program Manager you will own the Global Policy for the Associates Program. By collaborating with stakeholders around the world you will invent and simplify existing processes and policies while developing new policies as the business evolves. You will need to dive deep into complex and sometimes technical areas to understand and distill into simple and global documents. You will present your proposals to global senior leaders and publish them for our program participants.
Successful candidates will have a track record of being natural leaders, self-starters, having a natural curiosity, an eye for detail, and solid communication skills. You should approach problems with relentless tenacity and draw on your experience to make immediate and huge impact to the business.
- 6+ years of relevant work experience managing large cross-functional initiatives in a program management role
- Experience working in a high paced environment with a high degree of ambiguity
- Proven ability to understand complex process flows and improving processes.
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong cross discipline collaboration skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to stay organized and meet deadlines while managing multiple priorities.
- Proven track record driving change and innovation
- A Bachelor's degree or equivalent, MBA highly desirable
- 5+ years of experience in business, audit, technical documentation, or similar field
- Ability to use SQL to query large data sets
- International work experience
- Foreign language skills are a plus
Meet Some of Amazon's Employees
Senior UX Designer
Mae integrates human-centered design into tools that enable business partners to operate efficiently and intuitively. She analyzes customer needs and pain points to improve designs.
Back to top