Program Manager, AMZL Global Expansion - Seattle
The goal of Amazon Logistics is to build a world-class Last Mile Operation. It is a new and aggressively growing business, both in size and scope. The Global Expansion Team brings Amazon Logistics to the 'rest of the world.' The team develops the comprehensive country strategy, launches operations and new products, and sets up the local team for long-term success.
The successful candidate will thrive in a constantly evolving business environment and work well with cross-functional teams to help deliver a world-class delivery capability. This role offers an opportunity to make business-critical decisions that will minimize network costs while continuing to increase the speed at which we deliver our customer's orders. This individual will work with teams on a global scale across Finance, Retail, Technology and Field Operators to help deliver key strategic initiatives.
- 3+ years relevant program and project management experience
- Bachelor's degree in business or technology related field
- Experience implementing systems and processes in large-scale, complex environments
- Demonstrated program ownership and consistent delivery on commitments - great organizational skills with exceptional follow through and attention to detail
- Customer service orientation with a demonstrated desire to exceed expectations – ability to serve multiple customers and deliver an excellent employee experience
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Experience working in non-US markets
- Experience working in multiple different DS operations at Amazon
- Experience working in middle mile, FC outbound and other legs of the supply chain to give end-to-end picture
- Technology Experience in either current or prior roles. Can include:
Role working in IT/Tech development
Role serving as a Technical Product/Program management
Data analytics skills
Key high-profile projects where working with technology or product partners
Project experience building technical requirements for a customer set
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation
Meet Some of Amazon's Employees
Senior UX Designer
Mae integrates human-centered design into tools that enable business partners to operate efficiently and intuitively. She analyzes customer needs and pain points to improve designs.
Back to top