Program Manager, Amazon Alexa
We are looking for a customer-focused Program Manager with skills that span research, education, and process management. The right candidate will have a proven record clear documentation towards improving technical-oriented programs. Responsibilities will include:
- Executing Alexa Expansion initiatives - document best practices, standardize approaches, and always take in news ideas to keep the process evolving.
- Identifying new opportunities - partnering with the data scientists, engineering teams, and product management teams to keep our educational processes at pace with the needs of our partners and our team.
- Scaling existing programs — the only constant is growth. Define and create processes that will scale to meet a growing customer base.
- Reporting - Design and document best practices to standardize reporting across teams for multiple audiences.
- Bachelor's degree in a related field
- 1+ years of relevant work experience in project/program management.
- 1+ years experience supporting cross-functional projects/programs
- Experience speaking, writing, and presenting to various teams
- Experience using data and analytics to make informed decisions and "measure what you manage"
- Experience speaking, writing, and presenting to various teams and leaders
- Ability to quickly adapt to changing priorities and generate innovative solutions in an extremely fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated Bias for Action, and passion to get the right stuff done!
- SQL and Excel skills
- Familiarity with the Alexa and related Amazon products
- Prior experience in a customer-facing environment
Amazon.com is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation
Meet Some of Amazon's Employees
Senior UX Designer
Mae integrates human-centered design into tools that enable business partners to operate efficiently and intuitively. She analyzes customer needs and pain points to improve designs.
Back to top