Program Manager- Alexa Skills Certification
Interested in Amazon devices like the Fire Tablets, Fire TV and Echo? Are you excited by the challenge and sense of ownership that comes from leading projects at Amazon scale? Do you enjoy working in an entrepreneurial environment, solving complex technical, operations and business problems by delivering innovative solutions? If so, then you are at the right place.
We are the team that manages the skills catalogs across all Alexa devices. We are seeking an energetic Program Manager to work on owning digital catalog content and quality across multiple device families (Fire Tablets/TV/Alexa). The right person for this role will have solid experience delivering successful projects, managing deadlines and risks across multiple teams, communicating effectively to stakeholders and closely with the cross-functional teams to deliver scalable products and programs and launch cool new devices and features to global customers. Our environment is very fast-paced and requires someone who is flexible, energetic, a doer, biased for action, detail oriented, and comfortable tracking many threads across many teams.
As Program Manager, you'll own end-to-end project delivery on the quality, schedule and effort vectors and coordinating across multiple cross functional teams to make things happen. You'll guide the Content Operations team from the ground up, ultimately launching awesome new experiences for customers. You'll deliver results when faced with ambiguous circumstances and roadblocks. Your judgment and intuition are right, a lot, and you know when to ask the right questions. The Program manager will effectively manage cross functional projects, dependencies and bottlenecks, provide escalations management, anticipate and make tradeoffs, balance the business need versus technical constraints and maximize business benefit while building great customer experience
- 4+ years of program management experience in the technology industry
- Bachelor's degree
- Meticulous attention to detail; the ability to juggle many tasks in parallel without lowering your quality bar
- A passion for technology, eCommerce, the Internet, digital content, and the mobile/voice market segment
- A first hand working knowledge of current content technologies - apps, HTML5/web-apps and voice-based content/skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Willingness to roll up the sleeves and do what it takes to meet team goals
- Quantitative analytical abilities and proven problem solving skills.
- Experience in driving programs while working with remote teams.
- Track record of being detail oriented with a demonstrated ability to self–motivate and follow through on projects.
- An ability to identify, communicate, and champion process improvement opportunities
- Experience with Software Development
- Managing complex projects with aggressive schedules, across ambiguous landscapes and scarce resources
Amazon.com is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation
Meet Some of Amazon's Employees
Senior UX Designer
Mae integrates human-centered design into tools that enable business partners to operate efficiently and intuitively. She analyzes customer needs and pain points to improve designs.
Back to top