Are you interested in accelerating a growing business? Part of the Amazon Consumer Payments organization, Amazon's fast-growing Gift Card (GC) business serves critical customer needs of gifting and paying access. The GC team is responsible for creating and enhancing 14 gift cards and stored value products sold globally through various channels, including the Amazon website, corporate sales, and Brick & Mortar third-party retail stores. Our product lines include electronic gift cards, physical cards, and programmatic interfaces that allow on-demand gift card issuance for corporate partners.
We are looking for a seasoned Program Manager with technical acumen to join our Gift Cards team who will act as first level of support to our WW corporate partners for all their API integration and production (post launch) needs. You should be detail oriented, have superior verbal and written communication skills, strong organizational skills, able to juggle multiple tasks at once, able to work independently and be able to maintain professionalism under pressure. You are able to proactively identify problems areas before they happen. You have ability to accurately prioritize projects, make sound judgments and work to improve the customer experience. The candidate should be analytical in their decision making, with the demonstrated ability to drive issues to completion. Experience with the Payments industry is preferred.
The ideal candidate will be passionate about their work, self-motivated, detail oriented and have excellent problem-solving abilities. They will have good communication and project-management skills, and will be able to communicate complex analytical results, both written and verbally, in a clear and easy-to-understand way. They will deal with highly ambiguous problems, taking full control and responsibility for finding solutions, and will drive towards simple solutions to complex problems.
• Case Management - Provide support to our GC partners WW for product and API-related questions.
• Collaborating with internal stakeholders to drive timely customer communication during critical events.
• Reporting- create and provide monthly metric reports to product/technical owners. Service includes metrics report as well as monthly metric meetings to discuss case volume, trends, and escalations.
• Maintenance - Analyst will work with product team to develop step by step instruction guides for routine operations. Documentation drives consistency and reduces gaps in system knowledge for new and existing team members.
• Operational Excellence - Partner with Program Managers and business stakeholders to proactively identify, drive, build improvements, enhancements, and system customization that solve our Gift Card business needs.
• Subject Matter Expert Develop deep knowledge of AGCOD (Amazon Gift Card On Demand) API functions. Act as a trusted adviser to our customers, as well as the internal business development and Sales teams.
• Partner with the Technology and Business teams to understand the scope and impact of production issues and facilitate the discussions to ensure the Business understands the pros and cons of the proposed Tech solutions for case management.
• 5+ years of relevant professional experience as a Support Analyst, Technical Support, Operations Support or related role
• Strong attention to detail and excellent problem-solving skills
• Ability to identify recurring technical issues and propose solutions to address the root of the problems
• Experience translating findings into compelling recommendations, polished deliverables, and actionable solutions
• Excellent written and oral communication skills, including translating findings into compelling recommendations, polished deliverables, and actionable solutions.
• Independently investigate and implement solutions to technical and non-technical issues.
• Understanding of RESTful web services, API and JSON
• Proven ability to communicate with business and technical audiences at all levels, including demonstrated success influencing senior leaders and decision makers.
• Knowledge or experience in the Payments or Gift Card industry and advanced experience with Salesforce.com or other CRM systems.
• Demonstrated ability to dive deep in understanding our business, projects, and opportunities to improve the outcomes of our largest strategic projects and programs.
• Good familiarity with Structured Query Language (SQL / NO-SQL) and data visualization tool such as Looker or Quick sight.
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation / Age.