The Bad Actor Disincentives team is responsible for removing the financial incentive for bad actors while accurately and fairly paying millions of third-party Sellers.
This role will engage with multiple teams within Customer Trust and Partner Support, and across Amazon, while supporting and scaling a nascent Risk Mining team's new and ongoing projects. As such, candidates with an entrepreneurial mindset and ability to drive results while thinking big is ideal.
A successful candidate will be able to work efficiently and independently in a fast-paced environment, communicate clearly and effectively both verbally and in writing, manage tasks and projects with little guidance, and react with appropriate urgency to situations and events that require a quick response or turnaround.
Additionally, the ideal candidate will take effective action without knowing the whole picture, think creatively and strategically, exercise strong judgment, and be proactive and innovative in solving problems. A high level of professionalism, integrity, and discretion in handling confidential information, as well as the ability to work well with people at all levels inside and outside the company, are essential.
• Experience using data and metrics to drive improvements
• A Bachelor's degree or higher
• 3+ years experience in program or project management
• Experience defining and executing against program requirements
• 3+ years experience in e-commerce setting.
• Previous work experience in e-commerce fraud mitigation, corporate investigations, or law enforcement capacity.
• Basic to Intermediate SQL skills.
• Proven track record of complex and creative problem solving, desire to create and build new processes, and proven ability to scale early stage ideas into functional programs.
• Ability to influence without authority across teams and levels.
• Desire and aptitude to learn new concepts, programs, and software on the job.
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation / Age Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us