- Bellevue, WA
The North America Amazon Logistics Process Engineering team is looking for a Program Manager to establish the program management framework for all last mile engineering improvement projects.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Develop the program management framework for the Amazon Logistics Engineering team including North America and Europe.
• Work closely with senior management team and process engineers to adapt to the program management framework with smooth transition
• Provide easy access and clear management dashboard to improve visibility, highlight project status and optimize resource planning
• Clear and timely communication with internal and external stakeholders
• Continuous review and improve the program management methodology, tools and dashboards.
• Lead certain engineering improvement projects across the network.
• Bachelors degree in Engineering or Logistics field
• 5+ years project or program management experience
• Experience managing large scale network improvement projects from concept to delivery
• Experience working with logistics operators
• Project management certification
• Lean Sigma BB
• Advanced EXCEL/VBA knowledge
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Back to top