- Chennai, India
Are you Customer Obsessed, flexible, Smart and Analytical, execution focused and Passionate about E-Commerce? PayFort is a leading Payment service provider in the MENA Region with Operations spanning across 8 countries and technically integrated with 14 acquirers and 18 issuers, offers online payment service to more than 3000 Merchants. PayFort team is trying to build a robust execution and management process for driving the best payment experience on & off Amazon. While we are working towards launching innovative ways to pay and with the most friction less manner, we understand payments to Customers & Sellers is a Key enabler in building trust.
The role requires engaging with various teams in Amazon to understand customer pain points in Payments and build mechanisms and processes to eliminate these pain points. You must listen to customer calls (in English & Arabic) to derive process improvements initiatives from customer feedback & anecdotes to reduce customer contacts related to Payments. You should understand Payments systems thoroughly & work with Amazon Transaction Risk teams to reduce Chargebacks filed by customers, build strong metrics and report these metrics to Payments Leadership.
A solid background in business operations and a technical background is essential for your success in this position. Must apply the technical skills to automate data extraction and metrics calculation to reduce manual intervention. You should be passionate about problem solving, managing relationships, and metric development enabling management to make breakthrough decisions and delight our customers.
• A Bachelor's Degree at a well-regarded Institution in an Analytical Field (Economics, Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics or Finance)
• Should speak Arabic language.
• Ability for data gathering and analyzing skill, clear logic to address root cause and suggest solutions to customer problem.
• Must derive metrics from data and track these metrics.
• Excellent written, oral communication and presentation skills and the ability to express thoughts logically. Demonstrated active listening skills, highly consultative and solutions-oriented.
• Deep understanding of and passion for e-commerce desired.
• 3 to 4 years of work experience analyzing data with strong statistical, Quantitative Modeling & Program Management skills.
• Demonstrate Intense Customer/Seller Focus and Highest level of Integrity, Intellectual Honesty and Strong Work Ethic.
• Be Sharp, Analytical and thoughtful.
• High Attention to Detail and proven ability to manage multiple Competing priorities Simultaneously
* Preferred Qualifications
• Strong knowledge of SQL, Microsoft Excel and VBA Macros
• Experience gathering and analyzing large amounts of data and delivering business improvements.
• Experience in automating processes by using various tools like python, VBA etc.
Back to top