Customer Trust & Partner Support (CTPS) is responsible for creating a trustworthy shopping experience across Amazon stores worldwide by protecting customers, brands, selling partners and Amazon from fraud, counterfeit, and abuse as well as empowering, providing worldclass support, and building loyalty with Amazon's millions of selling partners. We value individual expression, respect different opinions, and work together to create a culture where each of us is able to contribute fully. Our unique backgrounds and perspectives strengthen our ability to achieve Amazon's mission of being Earth's most customer-centric company.
The Selling Partner Trust, Abuse, Risk and Reviews (STAR) team focuses on building and maintaining selling partner trust, preventing multiple forms of seller and vendor abuse, and reinforcing customer trust in our store. STAR addresses risk from Selling Partner accounts across three areas: (A) Preventing bad actors from creating or compromising Selling Partner accounts, (B) Preventing bad listings, reviews and other community content, and (C) Ensuring a perfect order experience, including preventing the sale of inauthentic, expired or used products sold as new, and quickly making things right for customers if they don't receive an authentic product in the condition they expect. The STAR team enforces Amazon's selling and listing policies regardless of whether they are acting alone, or in collusion with other parties. The team also creates a trustworthy selling experience to ensure that Selling Partners perceive Amazon as the safest and most effective store in which to sell their products worldwide. Finally, STAR partners with all CTPS teams to audit and ensure accuracy in our enforcement actions.
In this role, you will:
• Coordinate with business owners, product managers, and developer teams across ops, technical, and leadership teams to identify operational and seller requirements, and the impact of various projects and programs
• Create, maintain and disseminate project information to stakeholders and management across our organization, including identifying potential bottlenecks, overlapping work areas or other project risks
• Engage with both internal and external customers to gather feedback, onboard to new programs, and ensure the highest quality of support
• Drive continued operational and automation improvements to improve operational efficiency
• Launch new processes and develop novel means to measure our progress over time
• Develop relationships with technical and non-technical teams
• Experience using data and metrics to drive improvements
• A Bachelor's degree or higher
• 3+ years experience in program or project management
• Experience defining and executing against program requirements
• Bachelor's degree
• Strong track record of delivering programatic goals and managing complex projects in ambiguous spaces
• Experience developing and refining technical and business operational processes
• Advanced knowledge of MS Office products including Excel (v-lookup, Pivot tables)
• Excellence in problem solving, analytical thinking, planning, execution and an eye for process improvement
• Proven verbal and written communication skills
• Self-sufficient and able to work with little direct supervision
• Six Sigma Black belt, PMP or similar certification
• 5+ years experience in program/project management.
• Experience developing operational processes and process improvement
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.