- Lebanon, TN
The TRON team is an initiative, which partners with the Amazon Robotics team to remotely handle exceptions in the Amazon Robotic Fulfillment Center. The TRON technology enables the human supervisory control of automated tasks, extended to tele monitoring and tele operation of robotic devices. Our strategy is to employ a human-as-sensor model and allow humans to perform just those portions of a task that require higher order cognitive ability.
As a Program Manager on the team, you will analyze and solve business problems with focus on understanding root causes and driving forward-looking opportunities. Your ownership of the scoping and design of new metrics and enhancement of existing ones will help support the future state of business processes and ensure sustainability. You will communicate complex analysis and insights to stakeholders and business leaders, both verbally and in writing. These analytics and metrics will help ensure we are focused on what's important, enable clarity and focus, and delight our customers.
• Work closely with business managers and stakeholders to understand business issues and recommend solutions to ensure business questions are properly answered.
• Identify process improvement opportunities in the TRON eco-system. The scope is inclusive of improvements in TRON Ops, Fulfillment center processes, Amazon Robotics software improvements and any new programs that would be on-boarded into TRON.
• Identify, develop, manage, and execute analysis to uncover areas of opportunity and present written business recommendations that will help shape the direction of the business.
• Understand trends related to Amazon business and recommend strategies to stakeholders to help drive business growth. Reporting of key insight trends, using statistical rigor to simplify and inform the larger team of noteworthy story lines. Respond with urgency to high priority requests from senior business leaders.
• Design and develop Prototypes using excel/ share-point or any other tools to run quick pilots with operations before raising request for portal or tool development.
• Identify, develop, manage, and execute analyses to uncover areas of opportunity and present written business recommendations that will help shape the direction of the business.
• The ideal candidate actively seeks to understand Amazon's core business values and initiatives, and translates those into everyday practices.
• Bachelor's degree or higher required, or equivalent experience.
• At least 2 years of experience working in a similar role.
• Exposure to data mining tools like SQL, SAS, SPSS, R, etc.
• Deadline driven, with strong customer focus.
• Outstanding analytical, problem solving, and organizational skills.
• Well versed with Lean Six Sigma Methodologies
• Must be detail-oriented with a demonstrated ability to self-motivate and follow through on issues.
• Experience in a highly analytical, results-oriented environment with cross-functional interactions. Strong analytical, mediation and problem resolution skills.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Attention to detail and capability to work on multiple projects in parallel.
• Data mining experience via SQL DB queries or similar programs.
• Statistical analysis experience using a statistical software package, such as JMP or Minitab
• Green Belt/Black Preferred.
• Experience with e-commerce, retail or marketing analytics would be an advantage.
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, sex, disability, sexual orientation, race, religion or belief.
Back to top