Amazon's Business Development Financial Planning and Analysis organization is looking for a full-time Program Manager. This position will assist in the administration, delivery and support of the BizDev Financial Planning and Analysis Team. This position is intended to help streamline processes and facilitate communication with stakeholders while helping the team organize resources, streamline efforts and tools to help achieve deliverables in a timely manner. This is a great opportunity to be a pivotal part of our growing team.
The role involves collaboration with many different stakeholders, including finance partners at all levels, to understand requirements and timelines and align those to Corporate business objectives. It will facilitate deliverables through close collaboration with teams, including timeline & escalation management, regular communications to stakeholders, and coordination of project resources.
The successful candidate will be highly organized, detail oriented, self-motivated, able to handle confidential information, as well as have a demonstrated ability to respond effectively to changing workloads and priorities. Must have the ability to communicate well and to manage multiple assignments and people simultaneously. Strong organizational skills including the ability to manage and effectively organize a large set of data and files both manually and electronically.
- · Ability to drive Process improvements while keeping pace with demanding growth.
- · Manage and communicate FP&A planning calendars
- · Coordinate and track team deliverables
- · Communicate effectively with all stakeholders on deliverables.
- · Develop and maintain a one stop shop system and process for all BizDev documentation both electronically and manually.
- · Complete high volume of tasks and projects quickly with little guidance.
- · React with appropriate urgency to situations and events that require a quick response or turnaround.
- · Solve problems that affect internal and external stakeholders.
- Bachelor's degree in finance, accounting, business or related field
- Strong organizational and communication skills, team orientated philosophy, and problem solving skills
- Demonstrated proficiency with the internet, Sharepoint, virtual tools (audio, video, and web conferencing), and MS Office Suite; specifically Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- 4+ years administrative support experience at an executive level
- Excellent analytical skills and attention to details, comfortable working with large amounts of data and reporting out metrics as requested
- · Ability to simplify financial processes and reports
- · Ability to create graphs in MS Office products
- · Ability to work a flexible schedule (Monday-Friday) and overtime as needed
- · Proven ability to work successfully in an ambiguous environment
- · High levels of integrity and discretion
- · Ability to prioritize and handle multiple assignments at any given time while maintaining commitment to deadlines
Meet Some of Amazon's Employees
Senior UX Designer
Mae integrates human-centered design into tools that enable business partners to operate efficiently and intuitively. She analyzes customer needs and pain points to improve designs.
Back to top