Can you lead large cross-functional teams to bring to market new Amazon devices and product categories through product announcements and press releases? There are no boundaries to what we launch! Are you comfortable digging into business requirements, launch planning, and automating processes? Amazon Devices is hiring Program Managers to plan and execute large scale product launches and automation across Amazon global teams.
As a Program Manager, you would be working with different business owners and product managers across the organization to define the strategy, requirements, and timelines for launching new products. This position involves regular communication with executive teams on roadmaps, program updates, risks, and change management.
The ideal candidate is a creative leader with superior analytical abilities across business and technology. This opportunity requires program management, technical problem-solving and operational excellence skills. You are right, a lot! You have great judgement and experience and make decisions quickly to formulate new platforms for launching innovative products. You thrive at taking ownership, building high-level strategic initiatives and diving into the technical details. Strong written and verbal communication skills and an ability to communicate with executives are a must. At the core of the position is precision in planning and execution.
- 3 – 5+ years of product (software or hardware) development or launch experience
- 6+ years of relevant work experience in cross-functional program management
- · Bachelor's degree in business, computer science, engineering or a related technical discipline
- Experience communicating with stakeholders at all levels across multiple business units
- Track record for being detail-oriented with a demonstrated ability to self-motivate and follow-through on projects
- Master's degree in computer science, engineering or a related technical discipline or Masters in Business Adminitration
- Experience with agile or other project management methodologies
- PMP or equivalent qualification
- Excellent problem-solving skills both of a technical and operational nature
- Prior experience in a consumer electronics environment
- Knowledge of product development and software development lifecycles
- Experience in automation, operational excellence or continuous improvement techniques
Amazon.com is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation
Meet Some of Amazon's Employees
Senior UX Designer
Mae integrates human-centered design into tools that enable business partners to operate efficiently and intuitively. She analyzes customer needs and pain points to improve designs.
Back to top