- London, United Kingdom
Amazon is looking for a experienced leader to join our growing HR Operations and Analytics team. The role will have an opportunity to make a difference to our business by working on and initiating projects in a fast-paced environment and ultimately delivering results. It is critical to Amazon's on-going success that we provide the highest service to our employees. The role requires a strong Program Management leader with experience managing complex portfolio of programs with ambiguous requirements and winning the trust of stakeholders who are never satisfied. Additionally, the role requires a visionary leader with strong people management skills, senior stakeholder relationship skills, and proven organizational abilities.
• Delivery of HR Services implementation project work stream(s), accountable for defining and launching new services to support employees.
• Through effective project management, support the development of frustration free Associate processes by questioning and challenging. At all times driving to the desired end state (a fully integrated and tiered ES Shared Services model) and ensuring the voice of the customer is reflected in everything that we do.
• Build and maintain successful partnerships with the ES Services team, ES stakeholders and key business sponsors across APAC and global HR Services.
• Work with and establish project teams and ensure that all agreed strategic projects are progressing and delivering desired results on time and in budget, to include: process improvements, ES shared services, HR systems and delivery capability.
• As required maintain relationships with internal/external vendors/parties to ensure teams are engaged and effectively utilizing the best tools available.
• Report on project progress and status.
• Assess new initiatives and projects to evaluate how they can support the strategic goals of HR Services and its growth.
• Maintain key relationships with HR partners to ensure non duplication of projects and to drive global engagement on key initiatives
• Educated to degree level.
• 5+ years of relevant program/project management experience, preferably in HR.
• A formal qualification in project management is desirable.
• Experience of leading / supporting system based projects whether it be main HR systems such as PeopleSoft and / or best of breed systems, Time and Attendance for example.
• Experience defining technical requirements and working with systems resources.
• Experience in cross regional wide projects and/or leading cross-functional projects would be advantageous.
• Fluent in English
• Proven experience and expertise in HR within an intense fast paced customer driven environment.
• Experience of working in a shared services environment and of the elements required to support the development of services, such as process redesign and customer centric design.
• Self-starter, strong drive, bias for action and result oriented
• Highly organized, able to prioritize and work under pressure on a number of projects at the same time.
• Enthusiastic team player with a strong drive to create a positive work environment
• Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate at all levels within and outside the organization.
• Demonstrated experience in managing and influencing senior stakeholders and matrix environment.
• Excellent communication skills, ability to simplify complex topics for broad audiences.
Back to top