Each day, hundreds of thousands of developers make billions of transactions worldwide on our cloud. They are harnessing the power of Amazon Web Services (AWS) to enable innovative applications, websites, and businesses. However, there are always a few people that try to take unfair advantage of a good thing...
Are you interested in taking your skills and career to the next level, while having fun and fighting bad guys? Join a growing world class team to conduct investigations in order to prevent malicious and fraudulent usage on AWS. You will be an integral member of a team of investigators, analysts and specialists conducting complex investigations of fraud activity. You will help drive related intelligence initiatives targeting new and emerging fraud threats to AWS.
You will leverage your analytical and data skills to deep dive on a myriad of fraud activity to help drive complex investigations and investigative strategies. You will be at the forefront of keeping abreast of trends and fraud issues impacting the Cloud industry to ensure AWS is leading the curve in identifying, migrating and preventing fraud attacks.
- Assist in building a world class team to conduct complex and deep dive investigations of sophisticated criminals and criminal enterprises
- Assist in developing strategy of intelligence/data driven complex fraud investigations and participate in the execution of the strategy
- Analyze data to identify fraud trends and proactively take action to improve efficiency and reduce time to identify new fraud techniques, tactics and procedures.
- Analyze fraud data to determine patterns on sophisticated fraud activity
- Work with cross-functional teams across Amazon for collaboration on fraud risks and investigations
- Develop measurable benchmarks and reporting to evaluate team direction and progress
- Identify operational inefficiencies, improve processes, automate tasks and partner with cross functional teams to develop new solutions
- Assist in creating SOPs and policies for AWS fraud investigations and ensure policies and procedures are kept current
- Liaise with private industry groups involved in fraud prevention and mitigation
- Work with team members to articulate and prioritize feature needs for investigative tool sets
- Take on ad hoc fraud investigations related projects/assignments as necessary
- Demonstrable operations experience (at least two years). This experience should include substantial experience in Fraud or Financial Risk Management
- Demonstrated ability to make investigative and strategic decisions
- Demonstrated ability to build and manage fraud related programs
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and make complex investigative decisions
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Demonstrated ability to analyze problems logically and make rational data driven decisions
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate complex issues correctly and clearly to both internal and external customers
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills with proven ability to build and maintain strong relationships with internal and external clients
- Ability to support the development of internal and external communications with cross functional teams in areas such as strategic planning, operations, mitigation, investigations and risk management.
Meet Some of Amazon's Employees
Senior UX Designer
Mae integrates human-centered design into tools that enable business partners to operate efficiently and intuitively. She analyzes customer needs and pain points to improve designs.
Back to top