- Nashville, TN
Amazon Fulfillment is looking for a Program Manager to focus on our customer's experience and build a relationship starting from the customer and working backwards through the support organization and into the engineering teams. They will establish Key Performance Indicators (KPI's) and focus on Operational Excellence to improve the reliability, availability and quality for the services utilized by customers. A successful candidate will have experience operating in high-pressure situations, a proven ability to handle competing priorities and possess a high level of discipline while remaining flexible.
• Drive adoption of existing IT Service Management methodology for Amazon OpsTechIT.
• Migrate current state technologies into an IT Service/ Product framework.
• Bridge Operations Technology Services to the customer.
• Engage with customers throughout the business and identify key decision makers and establish a partnership with OpsTechIT.
• Drive improvement of defined KPI's, increase customer satisfaction and Operational Excellence year over year.
• Identify areas of improvement and drive initiatives to address failures in systems and/or process with a networking focus.
• Manage request prioritization based on services affected and impact to customers
• Review and update business case for new initiatives and requests.
• Report and inform stakeholders of status updates, risks and issues.
• Develop and update documentation on processes and standards.
• 5+ years of progressively responsible IT/Product Service Management experience.
• 5+ years working in IT Service Management/ ITSM teams.
• Experience with ITIL and supporting an IT Service Management Organization.
• Experience in operating global IT infrastructures.
• Understanding of networking fundamentals (LAN, WAN, Wireless)
• A bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field.
• A proven track record of managing and delivering large-scale enterprise IT projects.
• A solid understanding of networking, server and desktop technology, and proven methods on providing innovative solutions to customers.
• Strong leadership capabilities, having the ability to communicate effectively with a diverse set of customers or partners, across multiple disciplines.
• Strong technical acumen, including the ability to understand the customer or partner IT landscape, identify opportunities and overcome any technical obstacles.
• An ability to think creatively and apply strong analytical and problem solving skills, driving issues to resolution.
• Strong attention to detail and excellent written and oral communication skills.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Back to top