- Windhof, Luxembourg
Do you see a clear path where others see roadblocks? Would you rather break the mold to do something right than settle for the status quo? What if you could use your creativity to change the direction of the entire transportation and delivery sector to raise the bar on customer experience?
Amazon Transportation Services (ATS) is a rapidly growing, global operation unit, which significantly impacts the customer experience. Its Linehaul team is looking for a detail-oriented, methodical, innovative, hands-on, technically skilled, and customer-centric Program Manager who will support developing a best-in-class middle mile planning for the European Marketplace.
As Linehaul Program Manager, you will work in a cross functional environment with the Programs, WW Tech, Scheduling, Operations, Carrier management, Network planning teams, as well as Sites to identify planning opportunities to ramp up capacity at lower cost through different business models.
If this sounds interesting thus far, read on.
Key Responsibilities (include below but are not limited to):
• Define the strategy for EU Linehaul (Process, tech and vision for 2021)
• Develop in-depth understanding of processes, tools, data, and teams involved; and define best practices
• Identify gaps (or overlaps) and opportunities, and initiate high-impact projects based on analyses
• • Understanding of analytical simulations and assessments. Be able to quickly understand the business impact of the trends and make decisions that make sense based on available data
• Build mechanisms and use data/processes and define business decision and change behaviors internally and externally
• Work with a broad team to improve processes, based on analysis and trends or new tech features testing and implementation.
• Ensure transparent and consistent reporting of status, progress, impact, and risks; ensure appropriate action is taken to minimize impact and mitigate risks
• Relevant experience in supply chain or transportation management
• Master degree or equivalent with solid academic record in Logistics/Supply Chain/ Mathematics/Science/Engineering or related.
• Ability to prepare, report and interpret large sets of data.
• Advanced proficiency in Excel (VBA desired)
• Able to write SQL scripts for analysis and reporting ( SQL, MySQL)
• Experience using at least one programming languages such as Python, VBA, MATLAB, Java, C++
• High-quality communication, both verbal and written.
• Fluent in English.
• Knowledge and experience with Operational Research optimization
• Professional inter-personal and relationship-building skills.
• Additional EU languages.
Back to top