- Seattle, WA
The Selling Partner Premium Services (SPPS) organization strives to improve the Amazon customer experience by working directly with Selling Partners to enable more selection, reduce defects, and drive growth across their businesses. Our team invents and innovates across technology, processes and people to enhance the services we offer, improve Selling Partner engagement and satisfaction, and build scalable solutions. The Strategic Account Services (SAS) Core ACES team is responsible for building robust processes, identifying opportunities for improvement, and partnering with dependent teams to improve processes, tools and systems for internal and external customers.
The Program Manager in SAS Core ACES develops, iterates and executes resilient processes to help Sellers mitigate impediments to business continuity while collaborating with operations, product management, marketing, and account management. ACES (Amazon Customer Excellence System) is Amazon's process improvement system that uses tools of Lean, Six Sigma, technology, and analytics to iteratively deliver better customer experience. Success in this role requires leveraging ACES tools and techniques to drive continuous improvement to internal and partner team processes towards Seller growth and satisfaction. An ideal candidate is analytical, autonomous, and cross functionally collaborative with effective communication skills. They are accountable towards organizational goals and work backwards from customers, stakeholders and dependent teams to successfully deliver results in a fast-paced and dynamic business environment.
Key responsibilities of the role include (not limited to):
1. Execute stakeholder engagement processes focused to attain SAS Core ACES' goals to improve Seller Experience and drive business growth. Apply analytical skills to identify trends and business impact within reported issues and develop projects to eliminate the root causes.
2. Drive and facilitate moderately complex projects focusing on results and measuring attainment of outcomes.
3. Design scaled processes by gathering functional requirements, identifying resources needed, and defining milestones and launch schedule to ensure timely and successful delivery of the projects.
4. Influence stakeholders (including Global process owners, Site leaders, Operation managers, Account Managers) outside your direct area of responsibility to ensure delivery. Identify and mitigate risks, and remove roadblocks within projects. Drive accountability from stakeholders for progress on key program actions through active engagement and escalation.
5. Conduct effective meetings (business and program reviews) and able to dive deeply into details as easily as convey high-level plans with clear and concise verbal and written communication. Transform raw thoughts into clear documentation and requirements (e.g., project charter, statement of work, responsibility matrix, functional requirements, implementation approach, reporting, etc.).
• Bachelor's Degree
• 2+ years experience in program or project management
1. Proficient in handling large datasets and familiarity with Excel, SQL. Six Sigma Green Belt is a big plus.
2. Ability to apply Lean, Six Sigma and Process improvement principles to analyze and improve processes and metrics.
3. Strong presentation and written communication skills as is the ability to manage effective partnerships with cross-functional stakeholders and senior leaders across a variety of groups throughout Amazon
1. Experience in working with Selling Partners.
2. Graduate/Master's degree in related field
3. Certified Six Sigma Green or Black Belt is a plus
4. Certified Project Management Professional (PMP) is a plus
Back to top