- Seattle, WA
Amazon.com strives to be Earth's most customer-centric company where people can find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. By giving customers more of what they want - low prices, vast selection, and convenience - Amazon.com continues to grow and evolve as a world-class e-commerce platform. The Seller Support team acts as the primary interface between Amazon and our business partners. We obsess over providing world-class support to Merchants selling on the Amazon platform. We strive to predict the Seller's needs before they recognize they may have a problem, create innovative self-help tools, and provide solutions to help our partners better serve their customers.
Senior Program Manager in the workforce space will be responsible for managing complex cross-functional programs with considerable impact for a region or worldwide. Deliverables will include contributing to OP1/OP2 narratives, and ownership of organizational goals. The right candidate will be required to set Program objectives, analyze data, drive improvements that are quantified with metrics, and influence resource allocation. Streamline and/or eliminate excess process. This role will be the most important link between business, technology & others (viz. third party) contributors and focal point of workforce tool improvements. This will require deep dives, root cause analysis, process improvement, writing BRDs and stakeholder management being executed to improve usage of Aspect and drive automation. The Sr Program Manager will work in a complex cross platform environment, with stakeholders spread thin across priorities, it's important to be the focal figure to drive resolutions and prevent issues from happening. This role will be required to constantly measure and monitor progress and communicate well across the eco system based on an agreed communication rhythm so there is not a single moment for important stakeholders to lose sight from the larger goals. The position provides WFM and systems technical support to the WFM system environments along with owning user training. This individual will operate under minimal supervision, with wide latitude for independent judgment. Candidate will be mentor to WFM Aspect tool users.
This role will be responsible for:
• Drive continuous transformation to what is existing today and to maintain leading edge in the area of contact routing and WFM tech in a project framework. Create adoption road map, new feature requests,
• Responsible for the development and continuing maintenance and upgrades to global Workforce Management systems and Aspect tool administration.
• Work with a variety of cross-functional teams to scope projects and identify requirements for new site launches, tool enhancements, and improvements in existing processes
• Organize training/educational content for WFM application users, with input from Training, HR, and Operations.
• Act as a mentor to WFM team members and Operations (management and associates) on the proper uses of WFM system and tools.
• Identify opportunities optimize cost, reduce manual work through enhanced process, education, and implementation of employee-facing WFM programs and apps.
• Evaluate and develop Routing Sets, Forecast Groups, and Staff Groups to improve utilization and creating goals and drive usage efficiency
• Ensures the accuracy and timeliness of all data flowing to and from WFM systems.
• Troubleshooting any issues with or enhancements to WFM Systems and coordinating with the applicable parties to ensure the proper resolutions are met in a timely manner
• Respond to reported issues, requests & inquiries of a problematic technical or functional nature, and suggest or deploy fixes and enhancements.
• Setups user access to systems and/or services. Creates and updates profiles, permissions, and maintains user accounts.
• Occasional business travel and travel to other company facilities will be required.
• Drive continuous transformation to what is existing today and to maintain leading edge in the area of contact routing and WFM tech in a project framework.
• Trusted advisor to technical as well as business decision makers.
• Preparing and presenting regular program updates to Senior Leadership team & other steering committee members.
• Must be able to work from/relocate in our physical U.S. Seattle Washington site
• Bachelor's degree preferred in information systems, statistics, or related field, or 4 years of relevant experience.
• 5+ years' experience in Workforce Management administrator position required, preferably with Aspect eWFM.
• Project management experience. Exceptional organizational skills are essential.
• Strong quantitative and analytical skills; experience with advanced use of Excel and using statistical analysis applications, i.e. SQL/Oracle required.
• Prior Experience in ACD / Telecom systems will be added advantage
• Experience in automation projects
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation / Age.
Back to top