Program Coordinator, University Programs
Amazon strives to be Earth's most customer-centric company where people can find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. By giving customers more of what they want - low prices, vast selection, and convenience - Amazon continues to grow and evolve as a world-class e-commerce platform. Amazon's evolution from Web site to e-commerce partner to development platform is driven by the spirit of innovation that is part of the company's DNA. The world's brightest technology minds come to Amazon.com to research and develop technology that improves the lives of shoppers and sellers around the world.
The University recruiting team is looking for a Program Coordinator to support its recruiting programs and processes including but not limited to; internship, conferences and recruiting related events. The Program Coordinator will work with a team of program managers, recruiters and recruiting coordinators to build and execute programs that attract, assess and close University talent. The Program Coordinator will be detail oriented and able to thrive and succeed in an entrepreneurial environment, and not be hindered by ambiguity or competing priorities and changing landscapes.
Create and execute project roadmap for each program
Use data and metrics to evaluate programs and processes, including working with existing success metrics and developing plans for improvements
Manage tracking of program goals, business metrics, and indicators for success
- 2+ years of recruiting experience
- 1+ years working in Amazon Recruiting and/or HR
- Bachelor's degree
- Strong internal and external customer service focus
- Proven ability to cultivate strong partnerships, interface, communicate and influence at all levels of the organization
- Ability to manage work load in a constantly changing environment
- Strong organizational, interpersonal and problem solving skills
- Excellent aptitude for written and verbal communication
- Entrepreneurial, self-starter attitude
- Passion for innovative HR/Recruiting solutions and process improvement
Meet Some of Amazon's Employees
Senior UX Designer
Mae integrates human-centered design into tools that enable business partners to operate efficiently and intuitively. She analyzes customer needs and pain points to improve designs.
Back to top