Interested in Amazon Echo? Come work on it. We're building the speech and language solutions behind Amazon Echo and other Amazon products and services. We're working hard, having fun, and making history; come join us!
The ideal candidate will be flexible, detail-oriented, and have excellent interpersonal skills. This position requires the ability to work with minimal direction, the capacity to move quickly and be flexible while delivering high-quality results. Having an eye for process improvement is critical as we will look to the Program Coordinator for input on how to evolve our current processes.
- Manage day-to-day operations of the specific data collection projects including logistics, scheduling, resource/equipment planning, staffing, data analysis
- Monitor quality of project-specific language data
- Detailed reporting on the ongoing and completed collections
- Own the logistics of distribution and collection of the assets, tracking the assets, and reporting on the program
- Communicate directly with participants, tracking and responding to written requests and in-person as needed
- Address any customer service or technical questions from users and develop solutions that reduce the number of inquiries
- Lead small to medium projects related to improving existing processes or launching new projects
- Partner closely with Program Managers and team members on protocol/process development for existing and future collections
- Continuously evaluate data collection tools and processes and offer solutions to ensure they are efficient, high quality, and scalable
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field
- Fluency in a major non-English language
- Experience in coordinating research projects or experiments
- Experience with data collection, processing, quantitative analysis & reporting
- Experience working with various internal teams (including technical) to execute on requirements, surface and mitigate risks to delivery, and develop processes and tools
- Experience balancing multiple tasks and deadlines
- Excellent ability and methodology to troubleshoot and identify the root cause of issues
- Willingness to support several projects at one time, and to accept reprioritization as necessary and to deliver high-quality work on schedule
- Willingness to learn new processes and tasks in a growing and changing environment.
- Experience in understanding metrics and developing them, as required
- Background in linguistics or experience with language processing, transcription, or annotation
- Experience with Linux, query languages, and scripting languages
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation
Meet Some of Amazon's Employees
Senior UX Designer
Mae integrates human-centered design into tools that enable business partners to operate efficiently and intuitively. She analyzes customer needs and pain points to improve designs.
Back to top