Launched in 2011, Twitch is a global community that comes together each day to create multiplayer entertainment: unique, live, unpredictable experiences created by the interactions of millions. We bring the joy of co-op to everything, from casual gaming to world-class esports to anime marathons, music, and art streams. Twitch also hosts TwitchCon, where we bring everyone together to celebrate, learn, and grow their personal interests and passions. We're always live at Twitch. Stay up to date on all things Twitch on Linkedin, Twitter and on our Blog.
About the Role:
We're looking for a Program Activation Lead to join our award-winning Brand Partnership Studio. The Program Activation Lead is responsible for managing a team of Program Activation Managers across EMEA in the execution and reporting of campaigns delivered by the Twitch Brand Partnership Studio. You will be a creative and critical thinker who knows how to bring ideas to life in an engaging way across digital, mobile, native and social platforms. You have a clear understanding of the execution process and success metrics for programme elements
You will report to the Brand Partnership Studio EMEA Lead and partner with other functions within the Ad Sales team throughout the execution process of each programme. You will work closely with our Creative Strategist, Creative Production, Client Services and Sales teams and your team will work directly with external brands, agencies and production vendors to manage creative campaigns that help drive Twitch's sales goals. Working from our London office, your team will oversee multiple creative projects and internal/external partner relationships simultaneously. The team's role is primarily post-sale -- focusing on the delivery of best-in-class campaign executions smoothly, within budget and on time.
• You will lead the project management function for the Twitch Brand Partnership Stidio team in EMEA
• Your team will manage execution, management and quality control of all custom solutions projects from sale to project completion, ensuring client satisfaction, meeting all timeline milestones and delivering within the approved budgets
• You will manage domestic, regional and global projects working closely with your counterparts in our other global offices
• You will manage a team that in collaboration with Creative Strategy, Creative Production and influncer relations, advise clients about production recommendations, risks, challenges and solutions
• You will ensure your team hits each milestone deadline on budget, ensure expectations are set and all deliverables are met to make certain the client's vision is realized
• Your team will oversee programs including 'influencer' promoted broadcasts, tournaments, contests and sweepstakes, on-site tours/events, custom interactive digital products and custom commercials
• You will help us create efficient workflows, dynamic working schedules and accurate project resourcing
• You will develop quality relationships with partners and industry-leading suppliers and introduce creative and technological trends to push our output to the next level
• Alongside our Client Services team, be accountable for client relationships after the program has sold through, with special attention to profitability, tracking and managing resource use, financial reporting and billing
• Significant experience in hands-on project management, preferably in a creative agency, media owner, advertising agency or production company, with at consistent experience managing a team
• Experience of managing teams and working on projects across EMEA
• Must be able to communicate ideas clearly, professionally, and persuasively
• Resolve conflicts by finding win-win scenarios for everyone
• Ability to quickly understand new technology concepts
• Strong knowledge of project management software, Asana
• Thrives on project timelines
• Proven ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks, projects and ever-changing priorities to meet goals and deadlines
• You will understand the Twitch platform, games industry, live broadcast technologies and digital media
• Experience with digital technologies
• Must be extremely organised, detail-oriented and can self-manage and multi-task in a fast-paced, demanding environment.
• Familiarity with the Twitch community/Gaming
• Prior talent management experience
• Previous experience in video production and/or live events
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.