AWS Professional Service is applying the public cloud technology into multiple industries in the world. We also partner with local consulting partner, integration partners and others across the spectrum of technologies to build better organizations that deliver the most value to customer in every project. We believe in the importance of strong, vital organizations because we know that customer can only be successful when our system is successful.
We are looking for a passionate, hard-working, and talented intern who can build innovative & mission critical system software applications & tools for customers. You will have an enormous opportunity to make a large impact on the design, architecture, and development of enterprise solutions using amazing technologies on AWS. You will be responsible for delivery and support of large-scale, multi-tiered, distributed software applications and tools.
• Ability to design and code right solutions starting with broadly defined problems.
• Drive the adoption of best practices and engineering excellence on AWS.
• Work with other team members to develop the architecture and design of new and current systems.
• Candidates must have a Bachelors/ Masters in Computer Science or Engineering or related field.
• Candidate should graduate in 2022.
• Possess an extremely sound understanding of areas in the basic areas of Computer Science such as Algorithms, Data Structures, Object Oriented Design, Databases, Multi-threading programming.
• Programming experience with at least one modern language such as Java, Python or Go in a Linux environment.
• Golang Developer candidates must meet the following requirements: Strong knowledge of Go programming language, paradigms, constructs, and idioms Knowledge of common Goroutine and channel patterns Good knowledge of distributed systems architecture Good knowledge of package management tools such as Glide Ability to write clean and effective Godoc comments
• Python Developer candidates must meet the following requirements: Understanding of the threading limitations of Python, and multi-process architecture Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application Familiarity with event-driven programming in Python Able to integrate multiple data sources and databases into one system
• Candidate must have good written and oral communication skills, be a fast learner and have the ability to adapt quickly to a fast-paced development environment.
• Good at test-driven development and writing tests
• Experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS), ideally S3, EC2, RDS, Lambda, CDK, Kinesis and DynamoDB. • Ability to effectively articulate technical challenges and solutions
• Adept at handling ambiguous or undefined challenges through strong problem-solving skills and effective communication • Good working experience on high traffic micro services
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an interpreter or any support on-site, please inform our team.