Production Planning Analyst
- Nashville, TN
Are you interested in being part of a high visibility, strategic team that directly impacts the Amazon customer experience worldwide? We are looking for a motivated self-starter that can work independently in a fast paced, ambiguous environment. You'll help us analyze large amounts of data, discover and solve real world problems and build metrics and business cases around key programs. The successful candidate will be highly analytical, have an extremely high level of customer focus and a passion for process improvement.
Key Job Responsibilities:
• Retrieving and analyzing data using Excel, Access and other data management systems.
• Monitoring existent metrics, analyzing data and partnering with internal teams to identify process and system improvement opportunities.
• Designing and implementing reporting solutions to enable stakeholders to manage the business and make effective decisions.
• Supporting cross-functional teams on the day-to-day execution of the existent program implementation.
• Driving small to medium operational enhancement projects.
• 3+ years of relevant professional experience
• • Experience with Excel, Access, SQL, Perl or other scripting languages
• Experience leading small to medium sized projects
• Bachelor's degree in Business, Engineering, Statistics, Computer Science, Mathematics or related field
• Masters degree or MBA in Business, Engineering, Statistics, Computer Science, Mathematics or related field
• Working knowledge of LEAN and SIX SIGMA methodologies and familiarity with Oracle business intelligence tools
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us .
Back to top