Production Engineer / Operator
- Bengaluru, India
The Production Engineer will serve as onsite support to transition the venue between events and support live technical execution of audio, lighting and video. Successful candidates will have a strong understanding of audio, lighting, and video systems, as well as having impeccable standards for service and system deliverables. This is a full time, 40 hour per week position; as event times vary week to week, schedule flexibility is required.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
• Implement setup and strike of audio, lighting, video, staging equipment, and chair and tables as directed by producers and operating engineers.
• Setup and configuration of audio, lighting, video production and presentation systems.
• Work closely with overhire support and other internal teams to deliver complex setups.
• Clearly communicate, log and report on assignments using designated resources.
• Professional, discrete and service-minded communication with customers in all modes: telephone, email, instant message, text or in person.
• Keep office and storage areas tidy and organized at all times.
• Work independently and professionally with all levels of the organization.
• Adjust work schedule to business needs.
• Actively analyze existing processes, then help establish new processes and improvements to elevate team and client experiences.
• Provide productive feedback and process improvement ideas to management.
• Identify and work to resolve Audio, Lighting, Video Production or Presentation system issues, and report detailed findings to engineering team.
• Conduct thorough troubleshooting and testing as needed or as directed by engineering team, reporting back with detailed reports.
• Audit all processes for best, safe working practices, and report on any safety concerns immediately.
• Positive, team-minded attitude, willing to jump in anywhere.
• Strong understanding of event production and live event processes.
• Proficiency with audio, lighting, video, and staging systems.
• Focused, organized, and effective in the midst of stressful environments.
• Able to replicate competencies and raise up team members.
• 2 - 4 year degree in event production or related field experience
• Prior corporate event or media support experience
• MS Office suite
• Audio mixers operation (Yamaha CL/QL series)
• Vision mixer operation and setup (Grass Valley, Sony, SAM, Ross)
• Video camera framing and setup
• PTZ camera operation
• Stage lighting
• IP Network knowledge
• A/V IP based: Dante, MADI, NDI
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender , sexual orientation, disability, age, or other legally protected status.
Back to top